Friday, May 25, 2012

hirap mag move on

I've accepted that Jessica lost to Phillip but I still can't move on from the Idol craze just yet. Not just yet, not now that Phillip just had won and we are now being bombarded with all things Phillip ☺ <stalker mode. hihihi >

What's adorable about him is he admits that he's not the best among the 12 finalists, that he's just a lucky guy, which is also true, by the way. Though that doesn't mean he isn't talented because HE IS! Jessica and Phillip have their own distinct styles and most Filipinos associate singing contests with birit-style pieces.

Today before I left to watch Joe Jonas (ha!), I watched him on Jay Leno. It must have been surreal for him to be sitting there, being interviewed by Jay Leno.

I admit that I like Phillip mainly because the guy is cute. I'm not a great fan of his performances on the show, maybe just his duet with Jessica and Bob Seger's We've Got Tonight


First got acquainted to the song via Ronan Keating's version, then the original one while watching The Wonder Years. Loved it the first time I heard it and I also love PP's version. Liked his version of Matchbox 20's Disease also. I miss Rob Thomas. Saan na kaya siya?

He's too cute. I just can't. And oh, his girlfriend's such a stage girlfriend, making herself visible- must be a signal to Phillip's fans to keep their paws to themselves.

Note to Jessica: Ikaw pa rin ang wagi, bakla!
source
Those eyes. That stare. Haaaay....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails