Tuesday, October 16, 2012

hart of dixie 02x02: always on my mind

Oh, Zoe, what have you done? After what George has done for you, you go on and break his heart?


I feel sorry for George. I really like George that's why I feel sorry for him that Zoe's doing this to him. George, choose me. Ha.

Wade bets Zoe $50 that she won't be able to resist him. Zoe doubles the bet to $100 that she could go without sex for 48 hours. Zoe keeps her interactions with Wade to a minimum, but not when Rose plans to organize a Bluebellapalooza. Rose's Bluebellapalooza needs a headliner and that headliners just so happens to be Wade's former bandmate, Lily Anne Lonergan. With Wade's help, they convince Lily Anne to take part in Rose's music event. Lily Anne and Wade's past makes Zoe a little bit jealous.

During the day of the event, Lily Anne tells Zoe her finger is numb, to which Zoe says is just a case of the nerves but Lily Anne being a hypochondriac took it seriously and leaves Bluebell and Bluebellapalooza without a headliner. Zoe convinces George to be the event's headliner. This puts George (and Wade) into the spotlight and girls just started hovering around them, which makes Zoe very jealous.

You know there's a fable about this- the dog and his reflection. The dog who's carrying a bone crosses the stream and sees his reflection. He didn't recognize that it was just his reflection and thought it was another dog carrying a bone. Because he also wants the other dog's bone, he opens his mouth to get the bone and in the end, he loses the bone that he's carrying. And the moral of the story is: Who all coveteth, oft he loseth allSomeone must tell Zoe this so she can make up her mind and choose already or she might lose them both.



I hate Wade for not telling Zoe already he likes her. I think he really likes her so I don't know why he's flip-flopping. I like George better because he's upfront with Zoe and tells it to her face. Man, he even canceled his wedding for Zoe! Wade better come up with something good because in my list, George is already winning. [Then again, it's not my choice to make]. Harhar.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails