Saturday, September 8, 2012

yo shawty it's my birthday ♥

So we've gotten over and done with the day I turned into a legit old person. To tell you the truth, it doesn't feel different. I don't feel different.

Anyway, I did have a good day- nothing spectacular, just your good, ol' regular day but better because it was my day and people were doing things for me. Dinuguan that was being cooked was for me, V drove for me, mommy bought cake for me. In other words, being selfish on this day was excusable. Actually, it was a pretty busy day. I ran errands in the morning then some more errands in the afternoon. Maybe the only shitty thing that happened was this client who ordered tags from me. My printing services provider texted me that morning that my labels and tags aren't available for pick up because their machine broke down. I texted the customer if I could deliver the next day, but she seemed exasperated by the fact and even canceled her order. Basta, to cut the story short, I just looked for another printer just so I could deliver. Bad trip lang pero of course I didn't let her ruin my day. Happy pa rin ang birthday ko :)

We had dinuguan (my favorite!), spaghetti, grilled liempo, ensaladang ampalaya, pansit malabon and for my birthday cake- Mango Bravo from Conti's, a deviation from my usual Swiss Choco Cake.

one candle for every decade
Super busog! My only guests were my two aunts and cousins. My aunts gave me Rustan's gift certificate and cash with which I bought this~

This is love ♥ I was skeptic at first but after three hours of strolling around the mall and coffee, I decided to buy. Look what it did to my nail

It's so shiny ♥ I love it!

Their nail buffer comes with a lifetime warranty so I can replace it anytime with a new one. I just hope that they'd last 50 more years of business para sulit talaga ang aking nail buff, no! And the kit also comes with a nail file, cuticle oil and hand lotion. I swear I'm so in love with my shiny nails- they look so class, haha. And to think they were all yellowish after wearing my nails like this:

tried my hand at water-marbling my nails. isa siyang malaking FAIL.
And oh, AD treated me to lunch last Friday ☺ She was supposed to treat me to this Thai restaurant in Greenbelt but since she wasn't able to go to work due to indigestion from all the food she ate the night before, we just went to Eastwood and had this


 Porkchop and bakes potatoes and roka salata! ♥ Bliss it is. Mocha frap afterwards with Belgian waffle with strawberry syrup. At siempre puro food na naman ang highlights ng araw ko #thisiswhyimfat

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails