Tuesday, September 11, 2012

i say goodbye to life

Fun, food-filled life, that is. Went to a Chinese medicine doctor last Saturday and he told me what I already know (but he didn't). I thought I only have to avoid carbs and control my sweets intake. Turns out, it is so much worse than that. These are the stuff I should abstain from:
  • eel, beef, chicken, pigeon, turkey, geese
  • crabs, shrimps, lobsters
  • eggs
  • salty, spicy, hot & sour foods
  • fried, greasy, grilled/barbecued dishes
  • all kinds of sweets 
  • liquor, cigarettes, coffee
  • sleeping late at night
  • strenuous activities, lifting heavy loads
Tragic, no? Almost all are my favorite foods, especially sour foods, grilled/barbecued food and sweets! 

ang reseta ko. authentic na authentic.
I am in treatment for 3 days where I have to drink this tea derived from boiled herbs and for three days I can't eat any of the above, but I still have this SG trip with my friends at month's end so I guess hindi ko pa itotodo na strict diet. Moderation is key. 

my stash. 
I'm not a tea drinker so it's a bit of torture for me to drink authentic (hindi milk tea :P) bitter hot tea. And I just found out today that my stash has insects in it. >oo< I didn't know but my help had to point it out to me this morning. Oh well. 

So there, changing my lifestyle already. Trying to sleep early na din, trying being the operative word. But actually all my conditions are caused by my weight problem so I guess I really have to lose weight for real. Life... 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails