Tuesday, September 4, 2012

wish list for my 30th

Keeping my expectations low this year although this is sort of a milestone year for me- I just want daddy's dinuguan and maybe Mango Bravo from Conti's. But of course I still can't do without my annual wish list. I already got myself a calculator with receipt output, so we can leave that off the list this year ☺

♥ WISH LIST 2012 ♥
1.Tresemmé shampoo and conditioner. And so the obsession with my tresses ensues.
2. Seche Vite top coat. 

3.  Birkenstocks Madrid in Rose Wine Birko. I remember buying my first (and only) pair eight years ago when it still cost P2,500. Now it's 1,000 pesos more expensive. Pero in fernez, I did get my money's worth. It lasted me around 4 years, with almost everyday use. I think of buying my second pair sometime soon 

 4. K-Palette Eyebrow chuva. But the obsession over my eyebrows is far greater... Saw this while perusing the shelves of Beauty Bar. I know, I know... I still have a bazillion other eyebrow thingamajigs here but this one is supposed to be waterproof and smudge-proof which means I won't have to worry about the case of my disappearing brows amidst sweaty or rainy days or sisters who bully me and erase my penciled brows on purpose :P

 5. LAPTOP! This is actually more or a NEED than a want. If my sister follows her schedule of moving out to their new house, I will be without a computer by the end of the month. I need this for making labels, updating records and researching on the internet. My budget is only 30K. Personally, I feel that's a big amount to spend but I guess I need it for my hanepbuhay so justifiable. Although what's sad is that amount won't get me a laptop with kick-ass specs. 

That's it pansit. Shorter list this year, diba? And mostly pangkaartehan. Haha. Naman, dapat 15 years ago nagsimulang lumandi no! But really, I'm so content with my life now. Of course there are a bazillion things I still want and need to do, see and experience but in general, I am happy ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails