Sunday, September 2, 2012

do you remember

It's...

my favorite month after December ♥

Of course, I'm biased. Tee hee. 

Anyway, I'm just optimistic about everything at wala nang kokontra, okay? Thing's aren't exactly coming up roses but since I've started with production and have less idle time, I can't focus my energy and attention on worrying about everything and anything. In other words, walang time ang pagkapraning. 

There are three reasons why I ♥ September:
  1. it is my birth month. i don't really get much gifts now as when i was much younger but still  those few presents still bring out the little kid in me. i love surprises! 
  2. it's almost Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday and we know why that needs no explanation. here in the country, September pa lang we could hear xmas songs playing in the malls, radio and they'd start selling Christmas trees and decors in department stores and divisoria and i tell you, i get all giddy over the scent of tinsels.
  3. new season for the tv series i follow. one less series to watch for- Chuck, but there are still my other series. unfortunately pala, the new seasons of Hart of Dixie and Gossip Girl   will be premiering on October pa, prolonging the agony of waiting. but i still have How I Met Your Mother (Sept 24), Bones (Sept 17), 2 Broke Girls (Sept 24), Revenge (Sept 30) and New Girl (Sept 25). Suburgatory also premieres on October. 
But still I'm saddened by the fact that I won't be seeing Chuck, Sarah and Casey this year. That's one show I loved unconditionally and have never thought of giving up on. Gossip Girl I love unconditionally also but there were times when I thought of quitting it- if it were not for Blair Waldorf and her wardrobe, I would've stopped watching it already. Out of all the abovementioned shows, I'm most excited about Hart of Dixie and Suburgatory.

So anyway, it's my birthday soon!!! I still don't know what I'm doing on the day itself. AD promised to date me for lunch but on the day after my birthday. Hmm... I still don't know what my plans are for the day but I'm sure I want my daddy's dinuguan for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails