Friday, July 6, 2012

awkward s02e02: sex, lies and the sanctuary

Wee! It's Awkward Day ☺ I'm super lazy and lethargic today as in I think I was sleeping the entire time. I was supposed to go to Divi today with my cousin but I begged off the last minute so here I am blogging and tumblring the night away.

The episode starts off with the students discovering of the installation of a CCTV camera in the "Sanctuary."
The Sanctuary is where people do their unmentionables. A DVD of footages has been stolen and with most of the school population, Jenna is worried if she and Matty are in it. Jenna hasn't told Jake yet as to who deflowered her and she's worried that he might know via the stolen footages.


Jake wanted to know who was that man before him in Jenna's life and Jenna just can't tell him who because it will break his heart. At first he was very insistent but later on, he told Jenna that if she doesn't want to tell then he doesn't want to know.

Ming also gets involved with the Asians in this episode and it is funny because although I'm an Asian, too, the specific Asian here are the Chinese and in college, most Chinese I know were like uptight Becca. Omigosh it's a good thing my Chinese friend doesn't read this blog or else...

As in it's super spot-on kasi. They're all grade-conscious and yun nga, uptight. Nakakainis sila, diba? But with our Chinese friend, we've accepted her the way she is- 3 o' clock habit and all.

Finally, Lacey told Kevin that it was her who wrote Jenna that letter but we'll see the aftermath in the following episodes. It'll be heartbreaking to see them break up over this. I hope they don't. In the season preview kasi they did and although what Lacey did was really detestable, she still deserves forgiveness and understanding, right?

So on whose team are you on: Matty or Jake? For me, it's 70-30 with Jake holding the majority. That is because he is such a sweetheart. Seriously, the guy can do no wrong. He's cute and smart and sweet. Well, Matty's also all that, only he didn't want to bring his & Jenna's relationship out in the open. As what Jenna said, she felt bad about herself when she was with Matty and it was the total opposite with Jake who tells it to the world.


I can't wait til that time Jake finds out that it was Matty all along!!! Exciiiiited ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails