Friday, March 27, 2009

Walang Title

Just finished watching the first episode of The Mentalist. Oh no, I think I found myself another series to get addicted to.


I had nail art done on my nails yesterday. We're offering nail art soon and we're building up our menu of designs the customers could choose from.

Photobucket

Nice, huh?
Our new nail tech knows how to do nail art and so we're taking this as an opportunity to make our "product line" wider. I hope she stays long with us and not be fickle-minded as most nail techs are.



It was my turn to treat last Sunday. We ate lunch at Shakey's in Libis. Cousin Dodoy joined us for lunch. He was here for a two-day vacation and also to celebrate his birthday with us. As usual, missing in action ang mag-asawang Tiu.

After lunch, we had to bring mommy home since she has this renewal of vows with her Legion of Mary group. Then off to MoA we went.

There was this Let's Go Green event in MoA where AB and the org she works for participated in. I took this picture there, inside the Green Home. I applied the Sunshine PW Action on this photo.
Photobucket

After MoA, AD, Dodoy and I went to G4 to watch Sundo. Craptastic. It wasn't scary at all. If I were asked to categorize the movie, I'd put it under Comedy. Even children know that ghosts could pass through walls and stuff. But why oh why do you think your bullets could take care of the ghosts, Robin Padilla? FAIL.

1 comment:

single lady said...

ganda naman ng nails mo....:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails