Thursday, June 7, 2012

i'm lazy and i know it


This seems to be my peg now. Bad, I know. But it's just so tempting to lie on my bed all day or play Cityville on the computer or watch TV series from start to finish. FML ng bonggang bongga.

I feel I have so many issues to address and I don't know which should come first in my list. It's actually overwhelming that I end up not doing anything. I know I should be doing A, B, C and D but I can't do all of them at the same time but they all seem urgent so I'd just spend all day thinking which should be done first. FAIL. Anubah.

Anyway, the second half of 2012 is here and although I really hate the rainy season, at least it's almost Christmas- my favorite holiday EVARRRR. And oh, my 30th birthday is just 90+ days away. I really love celebrating my birthday but since last year I'm a bit depressed about celebrating and turning another year older. I'm almost 30 and what do I have to show for my 30 years of existence on this earth- NADA. I thought I've sorted out my quarterlife crisis early on but I think it's all coming back to me now. Celine Dion, isdatchu? I hope this article can still be of help.

I'm having a hard time reading Here Lies Bridget because it is in Spanish. Gahd, how can I still not understand a YA book written in Spanish when I have undergone 28 levels of Spanish class plus 4 more special courses? For this reason, I think I'm reading Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall first.

You know what??? In the surface, it seems that everything's going perfect but when I think hard about it, I feel that I don't really know what to do. So to dispel thoughts of negativity, here's my Gratitude List:


  • My FBS and OGTT results are normal. Yay! Which means I still can indulge on sweets and sugary drinks ☺ But boy, was that scary. I don't want to spend my life taking maintenance medications, no. So I've gone easy on softdrinks already and I haven't been guzzling down liters and liters of my favorite drink. Surprisingly, I am not craving for it. I better keep this up.
  • Chocolates, chocolates and chocolates! Not really a chocoholic here but I love love love milk chocolates especially Kisses and Milky Way. I happen to not like nuts in my chocolates so that Snickers bar is all yours :P AB sent us loads of chocolates and happiness is knowing I can still eat them.
  • Getting my check tomorrow! Whoopeedoo :) I'm treating my family to a nice lunch when Daddy arrives. 
  • Complete Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty. Siobhan Vivian's The List. Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall. Thank heavens for ebooks ☺ I ♥ YA books, y'all ;)
  • My Singapore trip on Sept/Oct! Since it's highly improbable that I'll be seeing New York this 2012, I'm going to SG instead. Will be going with one of my BFFs and we'll be visiting, actually crashing, Xmas' place for 5 days. Speaking of which, I've yet to decided what I want to do there. 
  • Season 2 of Awkward in 3 weeks... 
Since I've started making lists, here goes my To-Purchase List:

SHOPPING LIST
  • a laptop. or a desktop. Still haven't decided yet which to get. More people said I should get a laptop since it would allow me to be more mobile. Only one told me I should get a desktop. But there's an 85% chance I'm getting a laptop para makapagoffice-office ako dun. Haha. 
  • I need a bag. My current partner-in-crime business is bags but I'm not too much of a fan of her design and also the quality na rin. I bought one from her a few years back but it lasted only a few weeks. I need a sturdy schlepping bag that doesn't give even when holding TONS of personal stuff inside. 
I think that's it for now. I'm not a very materialistic person and the only pressing need I have right now is a laptop. Still using my sister's PC and she's taking it away SOON. I was thinking of letting my sister buy me one in the States cos it's cheaper there daw or I'll buy in SG instead. But time is of the essence and I don't think I can wait for both. I need a new project para mas guilt-free and laptop shopping ☺

Omigosh I feel so much better now after this post. Thank you dear blog for being there. Ha. I really need to buy a laptop soon so I could do these quasi-nonsensical things while overseeing spa operations. 

Good night, loves :) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails