Friday, June 15, 2012

awkward...er.

You guys, I am so frickin' excited! So Valley Girl, no? I guess that is the effect of reading too much YA books. I'm currently reading Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall and I swear brain cells are dying per minute I am reading that book- but I stick through whatever book it is I am reading, through thick and thin and I am still hopeful for a redeeming factor in the end. ANYWAY... Awkward is just 14 days away!!! 


I CAN'T WAIT. I'm super duper mega over excited already :D I'm so giddy with excitement and I cannot be any more redundant than this. The only con of Awkward is it is only 20 minutes long short, then we'd have to wait for seven days again for a new episode. Actually, that's seven days if we're lucky. Sometimes, they won't release a new episode for weeks and that is just pure agony. I just hope there'll be more episodes this season as opposed to season one's 12. 

Team Matty or Team Jake, that is the question.

After seeing season 2's trailer, I am even more confused. I'm right down there the middle. 50/50. Almost everyone I know who also watched the series were the same. Well at first we were all for Jake cos we thought Matty's only playing Jenna but when it has become clearer how Matty truly feels for Jenna, our dilemma begins. 

Is it just me or Matty reminds me of Dan Humphrey. Of course, Matty is waaaay hotter and cuter. I guess it's just the hair. 

OMG, I missed you sooo much and now you're only 14 days away :) I can deal with that ♥ 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails