Wednesday, May 23, 2012

going south

Went south, actually. I was in Sta. Rosa, Laguna last Saturday and in Batangas from Monday to Tuesday.

A for A-fort.

With my "partner-in-crime's" heavy persuading, I agreed to go with her to Sta. Rosa on a Saturday. Her heavy persuading and the fact that I still owe her one for manning my bazaar booth last December. 

This company had a mini-bazaar for their employees. Initially thought that it was the company's family day and we were expecting lots of people. I'm not so sure what it was cos it read "Wellness Bazaar" on their tarp, eh parang main event naman ang booth ng National Book Store. I sold 18 bottles of colognes, not bad eh? ;) Apparently, that's 500% more than what I sold in that frickin' call center bazaar and that was during Christmas season pa! Patner-in-crime sold way more than what I sold and I think it's a little unfair that we share 50/50 on the expenses. Pero keri na rin. Next time I should demand the same from her. Hehe.

During the bazaar, there was this fresh milk booth and their products were selling like hotcakes- as in patok sa takilya. On their ref there was this sign that read "P20" so I thought many were buying because they're selling their 1-liter milks for cheap. PIC and I even wondered how they can sell it that cheap- baka malapit na masira. But I though what the heck, it must taste so good for people to buy lots plus I want to buy some for my nephews. I went to their booth and got 4 pcs- one of each flavor. The salesman added another one para lima na daw. Fine. I handed him P100 and he asked me, "ano 'to?" Sabi ko, "hindi ba P20 isa?" "Ay yung maliliit po yun. P100 po isa nito." Ack. Shet, napahiya ako. I got 3 pcs. Lintsak P300 din yun. At eto pa, hindi siya gusto nila J&J. Now I have 3 liters of milk to finish.

Buti na lang sumama ako- sayang din ang benta, kahit maliit yun hindi ko kikitain kung nagstay lang ako sa bahay. Wala pa akong fresh milk |:)

Punta na sa Punta Fuego.

Went to Punta Fuego to celebrate A's birthday. 'Call time' was 9:30 in the morning but since I had to hitch with AD, I was already in their house at 7:30am, which is better than being late and very sweaty. Haha. We left the house at 11:30 and arrived at Punta Fuego after lunch. 

1. the night sky captured by my phone cam; 2. welcome daw
It is a nice scenery but the beach isn't that nice. A and I attempted to walk from the casitas to Long Beach, but her handy dandy driver saw us and brought us there instead. Pero in fernez, in our short attempt, we saw a blue-colored bird flying from tree to tree. As I've mentioned, medyo laos and beaches nila. Pampang beauty ako for the day. Just chatted with A on the shore and whenever she goes snorkeling for a while, I'm left all by myself to muni-muni. We decided to go back to the casitas since it has gotten very dark and the clouds are heavy. As we were walking back, heavy rain started pouring. Actually, downpour siya with matching hampas pa ng raindrops sa fez. Buti na lang may dumaan na shuttle. 

It was a fun, typical day-out with A- musing on life together, musing on our non-existent love lives and the inevitable walk down memory lane. Samahan na ng dinner buffet at breakfast buffet- super solb :) Haha. I cherish all my friends who also cherish me and A and I were friends for a loooong time. We go way, way back when she was the class's Cleanliness & Beautification Chairman and I am the girl whose things were always makalat on the classroom floor, back when she was the class beadle at ako ang suki sa Tardy Girls List, back when she was the President and I am her VP and vice-versa, back when all we wore were baggy pants and big T-shirts. Bwahaha :D 

morning view. hanapin ng mabuti ang beach. anjan lang yan sa tabi-tabi.
I had a nice weekend and how I wish everyday's a weekend and I can only do that if I am a landlady of leisure. Ha. I must think of ways to make that dream a reality. Hindi enough ang 18 bottles a day. Haha. 

And on that note, vacation mode pa rin ako. Ang hirap i-start ang momentum. Bah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails