Friday, May 18, 2012

kpopping

Since I have been sucked into the Kpop vortex once again, I've been acquainting myself with the new players. I'm way, way behind na cos the Kpop artists I know are BoA, Lee Hyori and Shinhwa and I think they're like the "sunbae" of the Kpop artists now. Although I still think that Kpop circa early 2000 sounds better, it still is addicting. 

So here are my youtube finds- girls with two of my frustrations: perfect noses (albeit already surgically-enhanced) and long legs. Haha. 


Nakakaloka ang legs- super long- leggedness! I'm envious. I don't think I'll ever be a fan of their music although it's pretty catchy. Maybe because I think current artists are too pa-cute, eh alam naman natin ang tunay na kulay ng mga Koreano so medyo lang I don't buy the sweet and innocent image. And man, I want skin like that! 

Grabe, I remember back then I'd download BoA's music videos and buy her concert DVDs so I can dance to her songs or at least try to learn her routine. Haha! One of my regrets is not honing my dancing "talent." Ha. Last time I danced I think was last 2001 for my PE finals. Going back to BoA- I'm still a fan although she isn't that visible now. She's still my ultimate Kpop idol. Kahit 9 pa and SNSD, hindi pa rin nila talo si BoA. Yeba. I miss the old-school Hallyu scene.

girls generation mek you peel da hit :P

I can't get enough of these girls' long legs, haha! That should be me! Tsarot. Haha. Juma-Justin Bieber? But yea, I wish I could dance like that, kahit like these SNSD girls lang, kahit hindi na BoA level. Maganda pang-cheerdance routine ang steps nila ha. 

Pero in fairness, my bets are making a comeback. I was watching TVN earlier today and some of the most popular series/dramas today have my favorite old-school Korean actors- Han Ga-in, Ha Ji Won, Kim Rae Won... Wee :) Happy! Finally, familiar names and faces.

Speaking of Korean dramas, I just finished watching Dream High recently and I really like this young actress, Suzy. She's really pretty and she's actually a good singer. 


That's her in the red polka dot skirt. And she's only 17! Gah, I'm so old :/ I'm like 13 years older than her. I'm a frickin ahjumma. Haha. Ooh, I think that guy in the video was one of my crushes... I still remember those flared nostrils, haha. 


I also have TvN's Kpop Star Hunt to blame. I keep hearing these new Kpop tunes and I thought that they weren't too bad naman pala. Nakakaloka lang kasi one time I was in the mall and I saw this very young girl dancing to Troublemaker, imitating Hyuna's moves. Hindi ba nakakaloka? Sexbomb lang ang peg. Actually, much worse cos she was dancing next to her brother, I suppose, the way Hyuna's dancing next to Hyunseung and that's just wrong. 

Anyway, it's super late already and I have an 8am appointment tomorrow. So toodles, everyone. Til my next Kpop youtube video hopping ;)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails