Thursday, April 12, 2012

boys over flowers

I tried watching Boys Over Flowers 3 years ago but because I had to download it every week with 700MB per episode, I stopped. And this 2012, thanks to my rekindled crush on Lee Min Ho (dahil sa City Hunter) and newfound liking on Kim Hyunjoong (this I blame on We Got Married) and borrowed DVDs from Jing, I finally got to watch the series over the long vacation.

I still love Meteor Garden and if it were not for it I wouldn't even get into this East Asian entertainment scene, but I've got to say the boys of Boys Over Flowers are waaay cuter.



Pero in fernez to the boys of Meteor Garden, mas 'natural' ang beauty nila. And we thought metrosexual na ang MG boys with their long hair; apparently, the BoF boys took metrosexual to a whole new level. But that didn't deter me from LOVING them. I loooove it when they cross their legs- it is actually a fetish of mine. Walang basagan ng trip, okay?

Omigosh, supermegaover kilig to death ako with this series. I am not really sure if I feel that Lee Min Ho acts better than Jerry Yan kasi parang mas 'real' yung love niya for Jan Di. But then again I've seen MG years ago and maybe comparing the 2 versions is unfair for both. But I feel that one cannot help but compare, ya? I also tried to watch the Japanese version, Hana Yori Dango, and nope... there's no one cute enough to make me go through the entire series. #waley

I really should stop watching movies and series like this one because it is giving me false hopes- false hopes that someone out there will love that much and false hopes that I will love someone that much. I do get my kilig fix from these romantic comedy shiznits and after experiencing kilig from the third person point of view, you'd also want something similar to happen to you. Who wouldn't want a tall, frickin handsome boy to fawn all over you and do everything to be with you?

Then again, do these things in the movies happen in real life?

I thought so.

But whatever, I still crush Lee Min Ho and I need to get my hands on a copy (with good subtitles) of City Hunter. That boy is gorgeous, I tell you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails