Saturday, January 10, 2009

New KDrama Alert: Boys Over Flowers

Oh my golly banana-Q! I LOVE IT! Of course nothing beats the original F4 but this Korean version of F4 is actually not bad. I think they have the look that grows on you. Just like the Taiwanese F4. I'm sure almost everyone had a crush first on Xi Men (Ken Zhu's character) and then everyone's attention shifted to Dao Ming Si (Jerry Yan).

Episode 1 was a little different from Meteor Garden but I must say mas grand ang entrance ng Taiwanese F4. Pero medyo kabog sila ng Korean F4 kasi yung entrance nila may matching rays of light pa! At mas mukhang mayaman ang Korean F4...
O diba? Parang mga aparisyon!?!

Jan Di (Shan Cai) , played by Goo Hye-sun, is waaaay cuter than Barbie Hsu. What's different from her character here than in the Taiwanese version is Jan Di is more feisty and noisy. At least, Shan Cai tried to be invisible. Though I think this makes the drama more interesting~ new twists and turns to a story we all know by heart. Hehe.
Isn't she cute? Buti na lang they got someone closer to my age bracket. At least I won't feel too old while watching the series. And I like Goo Hye-sun. She was in Taebin's The Reason I Close My Eyes music video. She's so purdy. And no, she doesn't look 24.

I am not in research mode to find out the names of the actors playing the F4 boys. What's important right now is that they're cute. The actor who plays Dao Ming Si's character is cute. But he's such an arschloch~
Of course, his hair had to look like it was styled by a curling iron but I must say Taiwanese Dao Ming Si's legendary pineapple hairstyle can't be beaten, with matching bandanna pa! I like him already. Can't wait for the kilig-inducing parts...

The actor playing Lei's role isn't as cute as I initially thought he was when I first saw the poster of the series. But yeah, he kinda grows on you... kasi after mga 10 minutes, cute na siya uli sa mga mata ko. Pero parang medyo hawig sila ni Iwa Moto...
He is cute but he's a looks a little too feminine. But I like his smile. Sino kaya dentista niya? His pose on his last pic is so gay. I'm just saying...

As for the other 2 members of F4... we just have to admit that they're not that significant. Mga chuwariwap lang kumbaga. We could do without them.

I have to end this already. It's 3am and I am hungry. I better go to sleep and silence my hunger pangs.

Thanks to Juno for informing me about the existence of this drama.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails