Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's 2009, B*tches!

Here's my NY resolutions for this year which I did again following the template I used last year. Most of the stuff that were in last year's list have made a comeback, meaning I was unsuccessful in accomplishing such resolutions. But all I can do is make them (again) and hope to be able to keep them this time. No hard feelings for dear me.


I would like to be able to tell you that in the past year I...
  • lost 30 lbs.
  • finished reading Paulo Coelho's El Zahir
  • have gone on a scholarship to Spain
  • have come up with a system for the nail spa that works
  • earned my first million
  • had the self-discipline to not spend too much time on the net
  • had put the competitor nail spa out of business
  • learned how to drive
Instead, I have to tell you that in the past year...
  • lost only 2 lbs (and looks like I gained 5lbs more after the holidays)
  • finished reading Paulo Coelho's Like the Flowing River
  • applied for a scholarship in Spain (Zaragoza, here I come!)
  • still haven't found the perfect inventory management system
  • have earned my first thousands. Baby steps...
  • still spend TOO MUCH time on the internet
  • I haven't put the competitor out of business but annoyed the hell out of them (which is actually involuntary)
  • just drove people crazy
However, in the past year I also...
  • traveled outside the country for the very first time. I heart Thailand!
  • participated in a Christmas bazaar
  • found the perfect brow-shaping salon. Browhaus is love.
  • discovered Chuck (tv series)
  • looked at the brighter side of life
  • finished until nivel 22 of the Spanish course at IC
  • doubled my vocabulary of expletives (which is so not good)
In the next year, I am hoping to...
  • go to Thailand again
  • travel to other countries
  • participate in more bazaars
  • read a book every two weeks
  • earn my first 3 million pesosesoses
  • discover the perfect inventory management system for the business
  • really really really (x infinity) lose 30lbs.
  • see the Eiffel Tower (not in pictures!)
  • crush the competition with my bare hands
  • have hair like Ashley Tisdale's or Nicole Scherzinger's
  • stop worrying about trivial things
  • get off my lazy arse
  • have the BEST YEAR EVARRRRRR! (and then the following years would just have to keep getting better)
I have nothing but high hopes this 2009. Whatever the so-called psychics and Chinese horoscopes are saying, I'm sticking to what my instinct is telling me~ that it will be a spankin' helluva GOOD YEAR for me.

1 comment:

single lady said...

That's good.You have something tolook forward to in 2009.Hope that most of your wish will come true.God bless! Sana success tayo sa losing weight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails