Saturday, November 5, 2011

weekly fix

Been pretty busy these days but that doesn't mean I can't watch my series. I still do, right before I go to sleep :) I just don't have the time to post about it. However, my beloved Chuck has premiered last Saturday (Philippine time) and I reckon I have to commemorate the beginning of the end. I didn't know this season would be Chuck's last until the end of the episode when they previewed next week's episode. Inasmuch as I would like to see more of Chuck + Sarah + Casey and the Buy More-ons, I think they can't stretch this any longer.

Chuck 5.01 Chuck Versus the Zoom
So anyway, this season start off with the new team going on their own mission, independent from the government and they're kind off fumbling. I think it has nothing to do with their skills because Casey and Sarah are super spies. It has something to do with their confidence level, that they're going at it by themselves without helicopters and uniformed men to back them up when push comes to shove.

You see I am not excited to see Morgan with the intersect because he is Morgan and he is just supposed to be Morgan. Pero in fernez, natawa ako when he changed "flash" into "zoom." And speaking of flashing zooming, I feel Chuck getting a little possessive over the ability. Though I have a feeling the intersect will be back to Chuck's brain soon.

Seeing Sarah with short hair makes me want to cut my hair short also.

But then again, I feel it won't work on me because:
a) short hair will make me gain 20 more pounds and make my round face even rounder;
b) my hair is wavy alright, but in no way are they like Sarah's curls. Mine are juvenile delinquents and in hair prison, they belong in maximum security; and,
c) copying Sarah's (Yvonne Strahovski) haircut will not make me look like Sarah. Asa pa.
Aside from my vanity concerns, I really love how Chuck is so sweet and would give everything for Sarah. I hope they just took the money and live comfortably and peacefully together and start their own family with little Sarahs and Chucks running around in this cute little house with picket fences and a red front door.


Pero nanaig pa rin ang kagustuhang maging hero. If it were me, I'd take the money and let the world fend for itself. Malaki na siya, no!

New episode tomorrow!!!

New Girl 1.04 Naked
No stills because the file is in the other computer. Boohoo. Anyway, this is going to be short and sweet. Just want to say that last Tuesday's episode was worth the wait. Super funny. SUPER. I am in love with Zooey Deschanel. I can so relate to her. Well, I hope I could be pretty like her and dress fabulously cute like her but the only thing I can identify with Jess is her un-ladylike-ness-ish. I will never be mahinhin. I will never have finesse. And yes, I always break into a dance like the dingdong shuffle or the waist whittle. At least I don't break into a song. Bahaha.

No new episodes for GG and Hart of Dixie this week. Starvaganza na, bombonanza pa. Wala lang. Gusto ko lang sabihin yun. Night, toodles! Now off to watch Bones' first episode of the 7th season :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails