Thursday, November 3, 2011

this will bore you

I'm sad that I was not able to write an entry the first day of November because it would have been dated 1.11.11. But I still have November 11 :)

Update!!! Last Saturday, Jo and I went on an eat-all-you-can pig-out at Vikings. Pero hindi ko nasulit kasi I was mega late. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what you're thinking but it was  really unavoidable. That Saturday I had planned to hit two birds with one stone- deliver an order to a classmate and meet with Jo but what I thought I had planned to a T but my printer said I could pick up my labels in the afternoon pa, meaning I can't do my delivery but I HAD TO DELIVER THE ORDER TODAY, IN THE MORNING so I just printed the labels in my (naghihingalong) printer. Buti na lang black & white lang yung label ko kundi wala na talaga. And the pouches I had made weren't finished yet- they had yet to be stringed. FML. I was supposed to leave the house at 9am, be at IC at 10 and meet with Jo in MOA at 11. Ending? I left the house at 11am and to make matters worse, the traffic was frickin' heavy. It took me two loooong hours to get to Manila. After making the delivery, went straight to Vikings where Jo was waiting for. So super lugi ako sa mahal na buffet na yun. To maximize the cost of the buffet, one has to be there early because in pig-outs, pacing is key and when you only have less than an hour, time is of the essence pero nasulit ko na din daw yun kasi nag tenderloin at rib eye steak ako.

But I'm really really thankful that my friend wasn't mad at all. I was super apologetic and I guess she knew my reason was valid. Kwentuhan lang while eating, walking, etc. I really miss my friends. I miss having them just one train ride away. After Vikings and MOA, headed back to Divi to have coffee and buy stuff I forgot to buy on my last Divi trip.

Ycel called from Hungary. No, I didn't get to talk to her. If I remember it correctly, I had just finished taking a bath and my phone was ringing when I went out of the bathroom, the call was forwarded to the Nail Spa as what happens when I don't answer calls during the first five rings. It rang again but when I answered there was no one on the other end. I knew it was a call from abroad because it had a different country code. I just found out this morning that it was Ycel. She emailed me that I didn't answer her call. Sayans. Sana abot ng Magic Jack ko ang Hungary.

I'm so proud of myself for being so productive these past few days. But still I think I need a calendar to I could really see a tangible reminder of the time I have left before the bazaar. I feel that I've done a lot already but there are still a bazillion other things that needs to be done. I haven't been able to go to the Nail Spa which is sad because I need to focus on that, too. But Nov & Dec really belong to my fragrances and we gotta hit when the iron is still hot.

I need a facial and a haircut. NOW. I can feel the lumps and bumps on my face. And the hair is now one tangled mess. But I can't indulge myself yet on vanity chuva because I need to focus on being a one-man-production-line. But after all this holiday hoopla, I will indulge myself big time.

Christmas is just 51 days away!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails