Sunday, November 13, 2011

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Fangirling on my free time ♥

Was talking to AB a while ago and the topic of Chuck (one of my favorite series) was brought up. So then I started getting all giddy because Chuck is currently my peg for the perfect boyfriend. Ha. Asa. But anyway here are Chuck/Zachary Levi Youtube videos ☺



Chuck + Sarah scenes coupled with this Lifehouse song just sends me into a giddy-trance-mode.
"How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?"
I die. A thousand million times of kilig.

[Wow. Can't get over the fact that Yvonne Strahovski and I are the same age.
Now I feel so inadequate. Bah. *grunt* ]

I must have posted this song many times already. I love it that much. I love Chuck that much.
I didn't even know he could sing until Ycel gave me a link to this video. And this video
made me fall even deeper in love with Chuck even if this was done outside his capacity
as Chuck. What a dreamy voice Zachary Levi has ♥

Gaaaahd! Seriously, Chuck is my peg for the perfect boyfriend (and yes I know I am being redundant) because he's cute, kind, super nice, tall and very smart with or without the intersect. And he can handle the intersect! Morgan has the intersect for like 2 seconds and then he feels super invincible and it went straight to his head but Chuck knew how work it perfectly.

I'm sad that this is Chuck's last season. I kinda grew attached to the whole Chuck cast especially the awesome trio of Chuck-Casey-Sarah. But all good things come to an end. Just look on the bright side, I'll always have the DVDs whenever I need a good dose of kilig or suddenly feel the need to swoon :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails