Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Wala lang. Just jumping on the bandwagon.

Still busy but was able to squeeze in some quality time with my friends.

Last Monday, accompanied AD in Manila Seedling Bank. I had no plans whatsoever to buy anything from there but I ended up buying more than AD. Not for personal reasons though. The POW badly needs some spiffying so I got new plants and also new pots and potting soil mix and fertilizers. Finished at around 2pm and was already nursing a mild headache by that time. Maybe because I was already hungry or maybe because of the mid-noon scorching heat. I'm guessing both. AD's lunch treat at Chicken Charlie. My treat at Starbucks. Even if I say that I am not having Starbucks just to fill up my card with promo stickers, I think I am actually drinking coffee from Starbucks because of that planner. I have all the planners from each year. Unused. E I could buy a big Moleskine planner at half the price of what I will spend if I get all the stickers needed to redeem the planner. But if I get the Moleskine, wala akong coffee.

Went with A to Divi last Tuesday. She had to buy eco bags for their Christmas gift packs to be given to employees. I had to buy additional fabrics and ribbons. Well guess what happened... her original Longchamp bag was slashed lang naman. Fortunately, all her things were still inside. But still that bag cost at least three thousand. Although I am a Divisoria veteran, it was the first time that something unfortunate (slashed bag) happened either to me or my companion and I felt responsible. Well, that was a lesson learned also for me.

Only 4 minutes to go until 11.11.11 ends.

Crunch time na!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails