Monday, September 5, 2011

pre-bday ♥

I'm feeling the love, y'all! My mom and dad made my uncle bring crabs and shrimps from Roxas and I hope there will be dinuguan tomorrow :) I don't know yet my plans for tomorrow but I need to go to a supplier. Que será será. Basta I will not expect much because...
source: dad-isms
So totally no expectations for tomorrow. Usually it ends up just any other day except you have more posts on your wall and text messages on your phone.

On other shizz, IT SMELLS LIKE CHRISTMAS already! There's pork barbecue grilling downstairs and the smell reminds me of Christmas ♥♥♥

And another shizz... I did some rearranging today, following some feng shui chuva, hoping for yin and yang and chi to work in my favor.

At eto pa pala, I was able to fix my PC- did a little dusting of the CPU interiors and a little securing of the plugged thingamabobs and voila, I recovered my additional RAM.

And finally, Belong to Me's getting pretty interesting ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails