Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lazy Sunday. Actually, more like lethargic Sunday. But I can explain- I feel sick. Must have been the full-blown stress for the past two days and my biology. I've actually written two posts about the shitty business deal but I decided to not publish- too much drama! Well, let's just say I would charge it to experience [and the 2,000++ loss incurred].

Enough with the bad vibes. Let us release the goooooood

  • Back to back holidays. Not exactly holiday for us but business was good during those two days so I am really grateful.
  • -BER months! So what if the country is a little too atat for the Christmas season? It's just how we roll, people. Never mind that the start of September was shitty, I hope it gets better. It will get better. 
  • Fast food. Is ChaTime Pearl Milk Tea considered as fast food? I loooove ChaTime <3 more than Happy Lemon. I think ChaTime is value for money and their staff are friendly. Happy Lemon staff are snooty and super unfriendly and mataray. And oh, also had Uncle Moe's beef shawarma! I've been craving so bad that I even dreamed of it. This is why I'm fat.
  • Facial. Super tigidig galore na ako so I needed that facial badly. And whaddya know they're on promo- 20% off on my service :)
  • Nail polish stash from Thailand. Very pretty colors. I have gray on my nails right now.
  • Spicy dilis and sampaloc :) 
  • The 240-peso hair keratin treatment I bought from Ensogo.
  • $50 birthday gift from AB!!! I am planning in my head as to how I'll spend my birthday, maybe a movie and a yummy lunch then coffee or ChaTime then I'll buy a book or something that catches my fancy.
  • Yummy lunch- inihaw na bangus ang baboy :) I want dinuguan pero daddy said maybe we shouldn't be eating dinuguan anymore since there are lots of impurities in the blood. Pero nag-request ako kasi birthday ko naman. Sa birthday ko na lang daw. Yahoo!
I'm sure I have many, many more to be thankful for. I really want to maintain a small gratitude notebook I can bring everywhere I go so every time I feel grateful for something, I can write it down right away.

September has been sucky so far, but we're only on the 4th day of the month so may chance pa and I hope by tomorrow this sucky weather stops being frickin' extremely unpredictable. I'm so excited for my series!
  • Sept 19   How I Met Your Mother 7
  • Sept 20   New Girl (Zooey Deschanel!)
  • Sept 26   Gossip Girl 5, Hart of Dixie (Rachel Bilson <3)
  • Oct 21    Chuck 5
  • Nov 3     Bones 7
Patience is a virtue. Well, I have no other choice than to wait. Plus, I have my Korean/Asian dramas to keep me occupied [that is if I am not swamped with more life-relevant to-do's].  Currently watching Scent of A Woman which is a little depressing. Every time I'm working on some order in AD's house I catch The Fierce Wife and it's pretty interesting, too, so I'm thinking on getting the DVD. Other dramas I want to watch: Heartstrings, Best Love/ Greatest Love and Protect the Boss. I really want a wireless connection so I can kill two birds with one stone- Rex Manning and my series. Oh that would be great!!! Should I get Sun already and get rid of my super unreliable Globelines?

GTG. Will get ready for bed already because I think I need to get plenty of rest so I'll feel better tomorrow. Will go to sleep right after Awkward. Toodles xoxo

    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails