Monday, November 30, 2009

Ooh Aah

Just a little bit Ooh Aah a little bit more... I'm totally channeling Gina G here. I think I just gave away my age given the aforementioned artist, which by the way, may also be unknown to people my age. Anyway, I'm just taking this opportunity to blog. Lately, it doesn't come that often. The existence of this blog is unknown to my parents and sisters, so I don't really blog when anyone's home.

♥ Started with new level yesterday. We almost didn't enroll because of the profe, but we decided to go through with it since sayang naman because we're just two levels shy from finishing this course altogether. I'm one paranoid girl and it doesn't take much to scare or worry me, so when my classmates told me that this profe scolds and embarrases his students, I had second thoughts. But after the first three hours, it wasn't actually bad. Surprisingly, I had fun. I let my worries and fears take over again. Although it still may be too early to really conclude that he's an okay teacher. Basta, I'm just happy that this is the second to the last level for us. I'm in the momentum so I'm reading El Zahir as of the moment. Sana matapos ko before Christmas. Sana matapos ko lang.

♥ After class, had lunch with my classmates and off to Divisoria I went. I know going to Divi at this time of the year is SUICIDE, but I still went. I had to. Traffic going there wasn't as bad. Clearly, I was still in denial at first that Divi would be swarming with people. However, that illusion that Divi isn't crowded just a few days before Christmas was shattered when I saw the sea of people I was approaching. In situations like this, sundin lang ang payo ni Johnnie Walker, "Keep Walking." Good thing I knew what I needed to buy and headed straight to my planned destinations. Wala nang paligoy-ligoy pa. My golly banana, I must have been carrying KILOS and KILOS of stuff. I was super tired and all I wanted was to reach home, take a bath and just lie down on my bed, even if that meant not waiting for the next train and standing the whole 30-minute ride going home. I promise next year talaga I'd start early to avoid scenarios such as this one. Promise. Promise. Promise.

♥ I saw these brush and mirror sets sold at P20 each and thought it would make a nice xmas gift for the househelps.
Me: Magkano po isa?
Ale: Bente po isa.
Me: Kukuha po ako.
I took five sets.
Me: Wala na po bawas? Lima naman po kukunin ko.
Ale: Wala na eh.
Me: Sige na po.
Ale: Haynaku MOMMY, tapat na po yan.
Napatingin na lang ako sa tiyan ko. Napagkamalan na naman ata akong buntis :/ I died.

FINALLY! Yan lang ang masasabi ko. Ulitin ko pa. FINALLY! :) Puede ser, puede ser...

♥ I want to watch New Moon and A Christmas Carol (in 3D) but I'm busy preparing for the bazaar (this weekend !) . Delayed gratification ang drama ko ngayon. Hopefully, I can recover all expenses and profit bazillions (Asa!) from the bazaar and other orders. I'm in the mood to work and concoct tomorrow later~ I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good, good night :D

♥ Last day of November. Just wanna share :) We all know what's just around the corner! Lurking. Looming. And I'm so excited! Who cares if there aren't much christmas lights this year? Basta, I'm going to enjoy the holidays.

Just want to write pa but I'm getting light-headed na. I'm sleepy already. Must. Slee....zzzzzzzz

2 comments:

hunghang said...

halo, lola! lam ko, miss mo na kong kulitin. :b syempre pakanta kong bnasa 'yung "i gotta feeling..." :)

single lady said...

wag kang mainis tajoy....ilang beses na rin akong mapagkamalan...hehehehehe! 59.3 na ako...i hope to loose 4 kilos more by next year..... maganda yung prunes....

Related Posts with Thumbnails