Monday, September 19, 2011

negastar strikes again

If you're the one asking for a favor, I feel that you are not in any position to be mad or angry if the person you're asking the favor from either can't do it for you or expresses inconvenience. Kaya nga tatanungin mo kung puede ka humingi ng favor. The answer can a 'yes' or a 'no.' And when you're being asked for further instructions like how would I know if they're Cebu pictures, please do not answer, "you'll just know." Tapos siya pa magagalit tapos sasabihan ka na kung ayaw mo sabihin mo lang. Eh bakit pa siya tumawag? Bwiset. Okay, tinatamad talaga ako at gusto ko mapadali kung ano hinihingi niya sa akin. FYI: She's not sure where the Cebu pictures are and she's asking me to look for them in the camera, my PC and my sister's PC. Mahirap sa walang 8-to-5 work, feeling nilang lahat personal secretary ka nila. Shet. 

I'm really going to re-arrange and fix my other sister's room and distance myself from her. I feel guilty that I don't want to be around her that much but she's such a downer. May bago akong code sa kanya-- DOWNY. Kainis. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails