Friday, September 23, 2011

it's friday friday

Both happy and sad that I don't have Saturday Spanish classes anymore... Happy, because finally I get my Saturdays to myself (as if naman I'm too busy on weekdays); Sad, because I really like going to class on Saturday, a deviation from my usual bahay-bahay-nangangapit-bahay routine. But now it's time I get to business. In fernez I was able to create magic yesterday :) I ran out of materials so I will stay home today and try to bring order to our shambolic room, finish watching Scent of a Woman and start with The Help.

Actually ang post na ito ay wala lang... just want to share this video of Selena Gomez I'm totally digging right now

I kinda like "paos" singers.

So toodles because if I don't get off my sister's PC right this instant I will again get sucked into the Cityville vortex... will transfer the internet connection to my PC where Cityville takes a bazillion light years to load so there... Ciao ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails