Sunday, September 25, 2011

i'm okay

Another week has passed. We're getting closer and closer to Christmas! Wee ♥ ♥ ♥ In fernez, I had a nice week. It was not all good, mind you, but I have learned to control my reactions to bad things. Still trying to balance my finances, dealing with warring employees, ranting about new nail spa (the 6th inside the village!) among other stuff, mainly existential crisis.

Reconnected with a friend yesterday. M and I were good friends when we were in 5th grade but the next school year when we weren't classmates anymore, we were reduced to mere acquaintances even if we lived in the same village. Last week, she and her mom went to the shop. We did a little catching up and it was always nice to talk to someone who was going through the same things I do. Basta to cut the story short, both of us are entrepreneurs figuring out how to make our businesses big and for these businesses to be able to support us. We agreed to participate in bazaars together, share booths. I'm glad I was able to talk to her because she's really determined to make it big and somehow her enthusiasm and determination is rubbing off on me. 

Yesterday we went to Rockwell, mag-mirón sa bazaar. We had to pay P100 each to get in. Bah. I'll treat it as my market research na lang. And I think it was for a good cause so okay na rin. There weren't much shops and I've conditioned myself not to buy anything but I had to make an exception


I bought a mini journal ☺ I loved their designs. There were so many to choose from and I was having difficulty choosing just one. If I could, I would get EVERYTHING! I think the guy selling the notebooks noticed my excitement over the journals. My eyes must have been twinkling. I'd say it was love at first sight with those beautiful journals. 

From the bazaar, we went around the mall. Bumped into a college classmate who was toting a green Cambridge satchel bag- I was envious! Oh well, even if I had the money I think I wouldn't splurge on a bag. I'm too stingy for that. Saw artistas- Vhong Navarro, Sam Pinto, Phoemela Barranda and one of the daughters of Albert Martinez. Ang showbiz ko talaga. 

Went back to Megamall where I was supposed to take an FX going home. But M insisted sabay na kami sa taxi, we'll drop her off her friend's house then home. Okay na sana but Manong Driver didn't hear (or ignored) my instruction to take the Libis route and passed by Rosario where it's traffic. Kainis. Instead of going home, stopped over at AD's house where bbq ribs and pizza were waiting for me. Yum ☺

Today wasn't as eventful. Just had lunch at Papa John's at Sta. Lucia. First time I tried it I found it really good but today it so-so. Their Pizza Margherita didn't taste like pizza margherita. Everyone else had plans so mommy and I just went home. I continued with my Hotelier marathon and The Help reading session. Ang hirap pala magbasa ng libro at manuod ng palabas na may subtitles nang sabay. 

Mass at 7pm all by myself. I feel lonely when I hear mass alone but at the same time I appreciate the alone-ness because I get to concentrate on the mass. I hope God will answer my prayers and continue to shower me with His blessings. I reckon I've been a good girl naman. 

Just received a text- nail spa drama again. Again, I have learned to control my reactions to things I don't have control over so I will not fuss over this. If it happens, I guess it happened for a reason. I'll continue praying for God to help me make the right decisions, find the right people, hire the right people. 

So ta-ta for now while I tend to my city(ville). Tomorrow is for nail polish shopping and bonding time with my godsister who's off to Qatar. Goodnight loves :)

P.S. I was having an okay day but Miss Wet Blanket is annoying me AGAIN. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails