Friday, September 16, 2011

i whistle a happy tune

source: withoutfaithiamnothing
Capping off my Friday not with a drink [like most people my age do] but with a blogpost. This is no FML moment. Believe it or not, I actually enjoy either alone moments or small get-togethers with sisters or close friends than maingay inuman with beer and pulutan. Yes, I am boring that way.

Anyway, this is not one of those rant posts. I had a good day actually. Well, it didn't really start out good because I was woken up by AC who said we should check why Jacob was crying really loud. Poor baby Jacob fell off my parents' bed. Wawa. Buti na lang sa may forehead hindi sa may bumbunan which I think is more dangerous. So our baby is now sporting a big green bukol on his forehead pero cute pa rin siya :) He's okay now and I hope that fall will not cause anything such as a fractured prefrontal cortex which is common among those with criminal tendencies. Haha, I watch too much Medical Detectives.

Speaking of TV and other watchables... I want to get a DVD of The Fierce Wife.

In fernez naman I was able to accomplish something today like going to the bank and grocery, some prod dev -ish thing and an hour and a half of Rex Manning. And can I just share that I'm just a few pages shy of finishing Belong To Me? I just did. Haha. I'm so excited to start with my next book, No Strings Attached. Okay, must not keep expectations high.

Going to bed in a bit and when I say going to bed I mean just sit there and watch TV until I fall asleep which is usually around 12 or 1 in the morning. Just waiting for AC aka WB to come home. AC, ang ate ko na laging late umuuwi at mahilig magpahintay at magpabukas ng gate pero kapag ako ang uuwi ng late [w/c is super madalang, like once or twice a month sometimes never pa] ay never ako nabuksan ng gate. Hmph. Minsan gusto kong gumanti pero naiisip ko ang bad karma. Basta.

Happy day today. Could be better but happy pa rin. I'm happy with that na. But then again I demand euphoria. Labo.

September 20 na sana!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails