Thursday, September 29, 2011

houston, we have a problem

Now it would really seem that all I do is watch TV all day long. Well, sometimes yes but not ALL the time. Now I get to watch my series but since I have to download them, I get to watch them at night- right after I'm done with all the pertinent stuff. I treat my series as my rewards, something to look forward to at the end of the day.

2 Broke Girls 1.02: And the Break-up Scene
I am a Kat Dennings fan and I actually started watching this because of her but I like the other girl more now. Of course it is just the role that they play because I still think she is adorable on Twitter. It's just that Caroline's character is more lovable.

Max is having problems with Caroline, in terms of personal space. For Max, Caroline is too close for comfort, always invading her personal space, meddling with her personal affairs when in fact they're practically strangers. Caroline wants their plan to work, quick... so she does things quite fast-paced, which kinda scares Max. Max, aside from having issues with her privacy, apparently doesn't know her worth (or her cupcakes' worth).


although I would prefer that I identify with this body type more. asa.

Hart of Dixie 1.01: Pilot
Rachel Bilson in a series. Love. It. Well, first, I love love love Rachel Bilson. She is adorable. Plus, I love her personal style, not that I like everything she wears because sometimes they're weird but you see, she can get away with it. Anyway, the series is about Dr. Zoe Hart who dreams of becoming of a cardio-thoracic surgeon   in Manhattan but finds herself in Alabama as a general practitioner. Being from the city (New York, no less), she feels as if she doesn't belong in this Southern locale. She almost leaves for NY but she stays because she finds out who her real father was and I do feel because of the following:

hunky attorney but is already engaged to jaime king's character
the ex-NFL player who is currently bluebell's mayor who has some
kind of a thing with jaime king's character
and some dude who likes to party

If I were to choose, I'd go for #1. But if voice would be the criterion, the mayor would win. But it's only the first episode and order could still change.

What I love about this series aside from Rachel Bilson are the soundtrack- Patsy Cline's Crazy with T-Pain's Best Love Song- and the scenery


Beautiful, diba? So with the beautiful scenery and the candy cuties, I'd definitely be back for episode 2 ☺

I super want to write about Awkward NOW but since I have to wake up early tomorrow, I'd do it tomorrow instead. So bye and I'll put myself to sleep over reruns of Awkward's season finale. Yes, it's that good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails