Tuesday, August 16, 2011

week 32: hoy, i have other things to do!

Monday
Finished my 10th book for the year. Waited for my kinakapatid who was supposed to come to the house because we will do her eyebrows and lashes but alas, she canceled AGAIN and what's worse was she didn't even inform me. Manners naman.

Tuesday
Divi and Intramuros Day with A, C and friend. Details here.

Wednesday
This friend of mine who wasn't able to make it last Monday... well, she texted me morning and asked if she could go today, Wednesday. Since I just have the bank errand to do in the morning and nothing planned in the afternoon, I said yes. We set the time- 4pm. Finished my errands around lunchtime and was just waiting for her to come. I forgot my phone in the other room and turned out she was calling my phone to ask where she'll proceed. Umm... malamang sa bahay namin no. She sent me the message around 3:40 pm and I replied to her message 20 minutes later. Kamusta naman at ang reply sakin ay "Ay, akala ko busy ka kaya nagpa-annual medical check up na lang ako." ARGH. I was super infuriated. As in. We already set a time and she knows where to go so I don't know why she had to ask pa and I definitely would not say Yes, I'm available when I am not. Ano yun, i-cle-clear ko schedule ko just for her? May usapan na kasi eh.

Thursday
Delivery day!
My usual sked- Makati before lunch. But first, a stop at my suking label printer. Super hot-off-the-grill and labels ko. FX ride going to Glorietta. Lunch with AD at Buddy's Pancit Lucban. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I was sitting in a booth, cutting my labels when the waitress approached me and asked if I have an order already. I was thinking maybe she thought I was just sitting there so I told her my companion was in line already. Turned out somebody else was occupying that seat na daw. But there was no RESERVED sign on the table. Nothing to make one assume the seat's reserved. So practically, she just kicked us off the booth. She tried to appease us by telling us that she'll help us find a table but she wasn't. My sister and I were looking for seats on our own and I can see that waitress wasn't even looking. We were hovering over this old couple's table when that waitress went near the table and told us, "Patapos na po sila." OBVIOUS BA? BTW FYI, KAMI NAGHANAP NG TABLE HINDI IKAW. Pucha, andami namang bwiset sa mundo. I don't even know if their pansit is good because I have pre-judged it already. Kawawa namang pansit nadamay pa. So there, reason why I won't eat at Buddy's ever again.

Free movie while waiting for AD- Ang Babae sa Septic Tank. Enjoyed the movie but towards the latter part already. I kept on waiting kasi for the comedy part eh the first part was medyo serious. Finished the movie just in time for AD to get off work. ChaTime on our way to delivery.

Gusto mo bang mainis uli?

So this friend of mine who keeps on canceling without informing the other party (ME!), well, she texted me again. This was on our way home already and we were already in Libis when she asked if I'm free and if she can come that afternoon/night. I told her I'm still out but I'll be home in 15-20 minutes. She said Ok lang since her car's coding and they can leave wherever they are 7pm pa. Her mom (my ninang) was going to attend this despedida dinner for our neighbor who's already based in Australia. I was in my sister's house just in the next street so I texted her to just text me when she's in the village already so I can walk home. I texted her twice just to make sure because Smart's signal in my sister's house is quite problematic. I didn't receive a text. No a peep. When I got home I asked the people if someone came looking for me, wala naman daw. So obviously nang-injan (?) na naman siya.

Nainis ka ba? Sige na mainis ka! Damayan mo ako!

Friday
Continuation of yesternight... Little Miss Injan texted me early morning saying sorry that she wasn't able to go to the house because she wasn't able to get out of the dinner anymore and that she just realized that she wasn't able to send the text message she meant to send me. WHAT A FRICKIN' LAME EXCUSE. I didn't reply. I was online in Facebook when a message window popped out. It was from her, saying "lam mo ba me na discover aq new website na dami chismax. i think ull like it." Shit. I was super tempted to reply. I didn't. Attagirl. I hope she got the message.

Saturday
Meeting 5/10. I was late for 45 minutes. Had hot choco for descanso. Left IC right away to go to Megamall to meet with AD with whom I will hitch a ride going to Charlee's birthday party. I didn't have lunch thinking that we were going to a party. Bad idea. I should've spent those 3 and a half hours walking around the mall in a coffee shop or a restaurant instead. Alam ko naman na na everytime I skip a meal, I get a super mega over debilitating headache. So ayun I went to a kiddie party not feeling well. There was one instance on our way home that I wanted to throw up. Fortunately for me, I was able to sleep in the car so it wasn't very torturous.

Sunday
Instead of a lunch-out, AC, Mommy and I left early for Quezon Province. Saling-pusa lang naman ako and although I wanted to just stay at home, I still went because it's a new experience for me, sayang naman if I let pass the chance to do something new. Hitched a ride with AC's friends. Two-hour ride to Tiaong, Quezon. We arrived there with lotsa people already. We just went around the area while AC and friends scoured the shelves for stuff they wanted to buy. I failed to mention earlier that we went to Ugu Bigyan's Pottery Garden, it was his birthday so all his stuff are 48% off and lunch is on him. Yummy lunch but got a little cranky because I had to wait forever in line for food but I can't really complain because it's free. Bought a wind chime for the shop.


THE BIRD FOUNTAIN!!! I WANT!!!  But it costs Php14,000 :(

Fish means prosperity!
Free coffee

Duty free shopping after. Got shampoo and make-up. Actually, got mommy to buy mook up for me- L'oreal Base Magique and Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. Ako na ang maarte :P Sorry naman at kelangan tapalan burahin ang mukha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails