Saturday, August 27, 2011

such is life

Woke up at 5am to heavy rains and strong winds. Although I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat and would normally not go downstairs alone, I still went downstairs and outside to check if it's already flooded. In fernez, hindi siya bumaha. Wala man lang puddle sa gitna ng kalye. Very good :)

***

I almost didn't go to class because of the weather. I was actually debating with myself whether or not I should go to class because when I woke up again around 7am, it wasn't raining that hard anymore but the skies were still gloomy and heavy. I thought that maybe instead of going to class, I could call suppliers instead and even go to one for a deadline on Friday. But I also thought I could do all those even if I go to class because I could call my suppliers even when I'm in school and I could go to my supplier after class. At siempre sayang ang tuition fee, ako ata nagbabayad nun. So I went.

Buti na lang ;)

***

Because there was another 'incidence' y'all!

And for that I believe that everything happens for a reason nyahaha! Imagine had I not gone to class then I wouldn't have that incidence happening. Pero actually dapat pala ako mainis kasi pawala na eh, bakit kelangan pang ipagdudukan uli sa akin?

source: a little fragile
And I'm like forget you

*** 

So anyway I went to class. I was an hour late. Kasabay ko si Tonya Ferrer, para siyang takot sa tubig. Either pusa siya o kaya gremlin siya. I'd say the latter. Haha. 

Sometimes I don't know why I still enroll. Sure, it's fun and I do believe a much needed diversion from my everyday, boring life spent mostly inside the house and if I go out naman, within the village lang. But aside from that, my skills aren't really improving. However, I think I should blame myself for that. Cos right now our topic is El Fili and I'm learning a lot about the novel and I guess I appreciate it now more than ever. I need to brush up on my grammar. Then take the DELE when ready. 
Sayang naman tuition. 

***

Hitched a ride with L going to Cash & Carry. J and I took a cab going to Makati. Bummer cos she now knows where my supplier is and she just happens to live on the next street. Hay. And to make matters worse, they were closed. So I kinda made 'booking' [haha! kadiri talaga tong mga trepadora na to] my trade secret tapos sarado pa siya. Boo! I asked Mamang Taxi Drayber to bring me to Glorietta instead. Then realized parang I don't want to walk all the way to the MRT then go down at the Ortigas station, walk some more then ride an FX in Megamall and may possibility pa na gagastos ako. So I asked him to just bring me home. To the tune of P300. Technically, 200 lang since the other 100 was from J. 

Medyo masama loob ko na gumastos ako ng 200 sa taxi pero inisip ko na lang panigurado mas malaki nagastos ko kung nag stop over pa ako sa mall.

***

Home sweet home. Needs a fix here and there but still home to me.
Slept through the afternoon.

Such is life but it is my life and actually it's not really that bad.
I'm actually one very lucky girl who still lives under my parents' roof, eats food my parents bought, my parents don't make me pay for electricity and water [but yeah, they do make me buy rice and gasul and pay for my internet connection].

It just so happens that this girl right here is close to broke hehe. Naks naman I can laugh about it pa daw. But just you wait for my comeback... 

This too shall pass.

source: graysonsgroovy
HOPING FOR A SUNNY SUNDAY :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails