Tuesday, August 30, 2011

haven't ranted in a while

And while everyone is going back to work or school tomorrow, I will be on break tomorrow. Yay! And it's September SOON. Yay!

Anyway, I'm not in the best of moods right now. I'm annoyed with what's happening here at home- mercury retrograde na naman ba? It's just everything's crappy and everyone's sick. And why would our parents won't believe that we're keeping so much clutter? Hello naman bakit mo itatago ang stockings na mas matanda pa yata sa akin? Sentimental value? Not only that, we also have popcorn makers that don't pop corns, microwave oven that only serve as a storage bin, TV sets that doesn't have pictures only sounds and a bazillion other stuff that are just accumulating dust and mold and mildew. Bah. I read somewhere stuff like those attract negative energy. Kaya pala masyado maraming bad vibes dito. Hmp.

Another thing... I am not enjoying Marisa de los Santos' Belong to Me. Already halfway into the book and I am finding it hard to understand the book. Does one have to be a genius to get this book? Cos honestly, I'm having a hard time with it. But I'm going to get through with it, finish it. Why I paid P200++ for it. Haha. How jurips. Who knows the end will justify the means, so to speak.

Bye for now. I can't stand working on this PC with only 111 RAM free. The extra RAM I bought must have been dislodged or something. Dear PC, please don't conk out on me right now. We don't have budget for a new, spiffy unit just yet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails