Saturday, August 27, 2011

kdrama: scent of a woman update 3

[episodes 8 to 10]

Expectations were high but I'm trying to reign them in so as not to disappoint myself.

One thing I should have not done was compare Scent of A Woman with Kim Sam Soon. Of course KSS is way better. Or maybe because I thought this one's a romcom and it's so not a romcom. Also, I've been dwelling too much on the things in this drama that annoy me, such as:
  1. Yeon Jae's wardrobe. I am so annoyed with how she wears almost the same exact style day in- day out with the exception of special occasions when she wears dresses. She always always wears short shorts with kitten-heeled shoes. I hate kitten heels. I have nothing against short shorts naman especially on her because she has nice legs and her pwet doesn't have 'eyebags' naman but seeing her in those short shorts every time, the sawa factor sets in. 
  2. Ji-wook is actually annoying and so full of himself. At first he comes across as this nice, quiet guy but once he opens his mouth, ang daming issues! And when he tells Yeon Jae she might miss him? Ang feeling diba? So I don't know if he really likes her or he thinks he likes her because he knows she likes him. Gets? And he's has this low energy vibe. He's good-looking but his emo mood kinda gets to you, no?
  3. And why didn't Yeon Jae tell Ji-wook about her sickness yet? How selfish. Maybe because she thought he wasn't going to fall for her, too. But now what? And now that she finds out he has abandonment issues, she realizes the gravity of her doings eh medyo too late na because sooner or later he's going to find out and it will surely break his heart. Magiging super emo na siya :(
But aside from those, nae-entertain naman ako. Although I hope the next episodes will be much more amazing so I guess I would have to keep my expectations low. Anyway, sorry sa mga optimists pero ako parang mas gusto ko na mamatay si Yeon Jae. Seriously. I think it would be too predictable if she lives. Sawa na ako sa happy ending. Patayan naman.

Anyway, when I saw this I was reminded of
source: dramabeans
SIR MIGGY AT LAIDA MAGTALAS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails