Wednesday, July 6, 2011

not a fan but...

I just had to check out this Shakira and Rafa Nadal music video on youtube because my Rafa-obsessed friends were raving about it. Actually, na-late na ako because I keep on forgetting about it. I wanted to see this because I've always found Rafael Nadal not that attractive. I would even describe him as matigas ang mukha and people (non-Rafa fans) would agree with me when I say he looked like a Taong Tabon. But man, this video changed all that


muy caliente, no??? 

Anyway, since we're youtube-ing na rin, might as well post this Selena Gomez-Shia La Beouf chuvaloo

I didn't like her during her Wizards of Waverly Place days and I still don't like her now (though I still wanna see Monte Carlo) and this Shia incident made me not like her even more. She has the Bieber already; hands off Shia, please :) Thank you. Speaking of Shia, excited to watch Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon on Thursday. As usual, I will be watching it alone using my sister's handy dandy free movie pass while I wait for her to get off work. Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails