Monday, July 25, 2011

week 29: the week i got a new sharpie

MONDAY
Mommy, daddy, AD and hubby, V and I went to Cardinal Santos for mommy and daddy's eye check up. What I thought would be a quick consultation with the doctor took four hours. Good thing I brought my book with me; I had something to keep me busy. Mommy has macular degeneration daw- so I guess her kalabasas and carrots didn't do their thing. V has glaucoma on her left eye. Thank God for 20/20 vision! I will never take it for granted evaaaarrr! We had lunch in the hospital's canteen- kung saan ginto ang ulam. A viand's serving costs P95. In fairness, masarap naman siya at enough for one meal.

After Cardinal Santos, went to PSE in Makati to have our flu vaccines. I was expecting it to hurt but it didn't- yay!

Went home then went to the coolest mall, Sta Lucia, with J1 and J2. We had merienda at Lotsa Pizza which was cheap but yummy and supposedly after we have merienda, the kids are going home and mommy, daddy and I were going to watch movies. Them - Temptation Island. I - Transformers. Pero late na daw so wis na :( Hay Transformers, kailan ba kita mapapanuod?

TUESDAY
I've been a good girl and went to the shop today although I stayed in the mezzanine or outside most of the time. But still I was there. I wasn't able to do my sermon because we had customers from 2pm until closing time. Oh goody! But I sweat there's this one employee I have I oh so want to fire already.

Anyway, my childhood friend and playmate M came to the shop to demo her galvanic chuva. In fairness, effective siya but it's too pricey. And they say the galvanic wand only helps skin to absorb the serum better so even if it's not of the brand she's promoting, it will still do the work. After our session, we ordered pizza from this new pizza place in our village- di ko masyado type :( I ordered cheese & garlic and I'm not so sure about this but isn't there supposed to be tomato sauce underneath all those cheese and garlic? And the crust isn't crunchy. I want crunchy crusts. Expensive pa! I hope they do something about it.

WEDNESDAY
Early morning trip to the bank then tried to open a new account in a new bank but my requirements weren't complete so didn't push through with it- frickin' 1x1 picture. So I just went to the mall and watched Transformers 3.

THURSDAY
Stayed at home and did research on the computer and blogged.

FRIDAY
Rex Manning time! Must make my presence felt hohoho! At least I've been going there more frequently than before and I stay longer hours. Props to me ☺ AD and I went walking in the village- better than nothing, ya?

SATURDAY
Didn't go to Spanish class because I had to go all the way to Alabang to pay for my booth. Actually, I should've asked if I can deposit payment so I wouldn't have to go all the way there and spend P220 on toll. Puede pala magbayad sa bangko. Argh. I didn't tell my sister or else she would've scolded me haha. Went back to the metro and parked the car in Gateway, took the train going to Recto. AD and I went to Divi to look for trinkets and other whathaveyous we could sell in the bazaar, additional inventory ba. Super daming intsik at mukhang mga authentic kasi hindi marunong managalog. Boo. Bought a digital weighing scale for my ingredients. Weeheehee!

SUNDAY
Lunch at Megamall with the extended family but sans daddy. A cousin will be going back to the US tomorrow so had a little despedida lunch for her. Kare-kare, crispy pata for lunch. MSG- galore. Had dessert in Amici- strawberry banana ice cream cake! We saw Delamar in Amici- starstruck moment! A little side trip in St. Francis Square for me DVD fix. I wanted to go there because I wanted to get a copy of the Ancient Aliens series but I forgot so I ended up buying 7 new movie titles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails