Thursday, July 21, 2011

is this the part 2 of my quarterlife crisis?

Nalulungkot ako. Lungkut-lungkutan.

Thing aren't going my way and I hate it when things don't go my way.

{image here}

tumblr has been a great help to me in days like these. It's as if God is talking to me through it, never mind the countless nude pictures and profanities I also see in it. LOL. Plus, there's always something to be grateful for even if it's just the fact that both my parents are still alive and healthy and strong or I have two adorable nephews who never fail to put a smile on my face even on shitty days.

I'm almost done with my Fulghum read. I was supposed to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and HP and the Deathly Hallows after but I guess I would have to put first things first (read: financial security aka how to have my first frickin' million before age 30) and read Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. Will watch HP7.2 sin leer los libros.

P.S. There are so many people, so many things I miss that I want to cry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails