Monday, May 16, 2011

week 19: my to-do system needs a little tweaking

still endured another week without a househelp and i'm still not getting the hang of this. thank God for sisters who just live on the next street ☺

monday
daddy's flight back to the province :( hitched a ride with daddy so i can go to my supplier for supply replenishment. did chores when i got home. that is the story of my life these days. 

tuesday
bank errands again which ate up almost my entire morning. wanted to try my hand at cooking again so decided to cook menudo for lunch but it seemed challenging so just went for chicken sfritada which is easier to cook plus, we have all the ingredients on hand. started cooking at 11am and finished at 2pm. i also don't know why it took that long but it sure is worth the wait ;)

wednesday
aside from chores, did research today. all day. using my sister's pamanang sun broadband internet because someone else is using my dear dsl connection.

thursday
rex manning duties today ;) rex manning, haha. not anyone will get the reference. first time to go inside a pawnshop today. imho, it is depressing. i always feel sad when i see people who wear worn-out shoes that already have holes in them, tattered clothes, etc but then i remember all those people who supposedly are in the same predicament and how they're actually bad people or lazy or both. oh well. had mcdo chicken for lunch cos i don't want to go home and cook. was at the shop two hours before opening. stayed there the entire day. i deserve a reward  ☺

friday
and did i mention that i'm having a secret garden marathon?

saturday
trip to a supplier. hitched a ride with my brother-in-law who works near my supplier's warehouse. took half a day and since i did a lot of walking UNDER THE SCORCHING SUN, had a headache when i reached home. didn't went home right away. had the tricycle take me to my sister's house where i had lunch. worked on my orders. went home to rest. went back to my sister's house cos mommy asked me to bring bigas. had dinner there again. a trip to the q plaza for ice cream and new stash of dvds. got me seasons 1 to 3 of lie to me.

sunday
sunday lunch out with the family at eastwood. lunch at crisostomo- scrumptious filipino food! and mommy bought me custard cake from one of the pastry sellers there. nom nom nom~ chores na naman when we got home. finished chores just in time for mass at 7pm. dinner at AD's again. more like dessert, actually.

i'm pretty proud to say that i'm accomplishing an awful lot even if i have to divide myself among these tasks- the shop, the house, orders and my secret garden marathon :P mommy said a maid will be coming soon. yay! hope this one's a keeper. and here's to a new week ahead of me~ starting it off with lakwatsa with ycel in greenhills later ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails