Saturday, May 14, 2011

mission accomplished

at least for my df orders. in other departments, work in progress pa rin.

was able to finish my two orders ☺ yay! i'm such a happy bunny. and now that i'm all tired and fried from the sun's heat, i decided to stay at home and not go to the shop. i need to fix layout of labels to be printed so i can email them to my printer tonight para i can pick them up monday afternoon. perfect! i wanna do this more often. i wanna have more orders. i like concocting stuff. i like seeing my final products. they give me some sense of fulfillment.

anyhoo, i'm here in the house... alone... thinking of what our dinner would be. since we still don't have a maid, you have to do everything by yourself and that includes cooking meals, washing dishes, sweeping floors and everything else that needs to be done. yes, even bathe the dogs. as i've said before, i can absolutely do this if this is the only thing i am doing but i am not and my head's one big mess of thoughts which normally, are already jumbled and incoherent. but i am surviving. i know i have a big reward for enduring all these.

and oh, had a relapse. must constantly remind myself not to do what i shouldn't do. plus, i am really turned off with new information i've gotten from my research. i just need a new distraction. okay, enough of this. must continue my secret garden sesh. only 5 episodes to go...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails