Friday, March 11, 2011

in limbo

if i remember correctly, this would be the second post in this blog with this title. not for lack of creativity (which i think i really lack anyway) but because that's how i really feel- in limbo. [while typing the word limbo, i accidentally omitted the letter b and came up with limo. oh how i wish i were in a limo instead. lol]

i'm praying for better days. i honestly think that i have been a good person and i think i deserve something good to happen to me, in my life. this crisis i'm going through may be insignificant compared to what others are going through and i feel such a baby because things like this send me over the edge. but you see, this is my crisis and it's killing me because i hate uncertainty. i thought i hated routines. apparently, not.
“Something inside me had dropped away, and nothing came in to fill the cavern.”
— Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
so there. that's my drama. AGAIN. feeling emptiness na naman in spite of my positivity chuva. thanks to this comforting post by charadestyle- that there are two things we can do when life's handing us rotten lemons:  
please please

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails