Friday, March 11, 2011

week 9: the week i make it official that i have no life

I miss my freedom. I miss watching DVDs any time of the day, going to the mall or the grocery to buy supplies or just anything my heart (or tummy) desires, or just playing hooky because I can. Well, gone are those days. Umm... not quite. If there's a will, there's a way.

♥monday♥
mang andy came in again to do the necessary repairs in the shop including that pesky light bulb in the bathroom. accompanied V and took the kids to the hospital- it's the attack of the chinese community!!!


♥tuesday♥
AB's birthday! magicjack early in the morning to greet her a 'happy birthday.' AB said we could celebrate her birthday and eat out, courtesy of her. accompanied AC to the hospital. then we're off to galle to meet AD and mommy. had dinner at eat well- yummy hakao, etc. i don't get the appeal of xiaolongbao... a lot of people rave about it but personally, i don't find anything special about it. mahirap pa kainin. mocha frap for dessert and the best thing about it is the free upsize.

♥wednesday♥
manning duties. ho-hum

♥thursday♥
sta. lucia before lunch to accompany V get her supply from cd-r king and I, to buy chooks to go for lunch. fateful meetings = BOO! leave me in peace, por favor! camote cue and coke for merienda and todo kwento to ate jo about what has transpired earlier in the day. manning duties again.

♥friday♥
manning duties. again. FML. 

♥saturday♥
at long last, i got to leave the house, sans guilt, for my spanish class. meeting #5. five more meetings till the next one. gastos na naman. after fili2, i think I'll take a break first. lunch with J & J in pancake house. went home with scrumptious sampaloc from thailand- descanso leftover. bahaha!


♥sunday♥
sunday lunch sponsor- AD. so yummy inihaw na baboy and tilapia and kare-kareng veggies. was supposed to go to the shop and do some more manning duties but didn't because it's the weekend!!! though seriously, i need to be there on weekends more than any other day of the week. bah! AD treated me to coffee

how uneventful, ya? story of my life. thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails