Tuesday, March 8, 2011

super tv (any)day

GG is back in business, y'all! I don't care if people are saying that this Dan + Blair thing is fake or whatever they call it but I am loving it! I always knew these two have a future together but then again I would have to wait for episode 18 to be sure which will be on April 18 pa. Torture, much?

Episode 16: While You Weren't Sleeping
[Just a side note- caught While You Were Sleeping (Sandra Bullock, Bill Pullman) on Fox TV and that movie has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time.]

♥ During the start of the show, I was questioning why Dan kept on hanging around Blair. But when Dan admitted to Blair that she was hanging out at Blair's office because he was avoiding Serena + Ben, at first I was like "Aaahh!!" but then I kinda realized that there are other places in NY aside from "the loft" and "Blair's office."
♥♥♥ this is going to kill vanessa abrams and i wanna see it when that happens ♥♥♥
♥ GG is doing perfectly fine without Vanessa (and Jenny Humphrey, too), so why bring her back? I swear that girl is such a trepadora. Ew. Ew. And ew. Vanessa is "the pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum" and whether we like it or not, looks like she'll be back cos bitch has information she can use to make herself significant again.

♥ I loved the scene when Eric says that Damien needs his $100K and then Dan says that's insane cos who has that much money, then Blair, Serena and Eric all had this "look" that says "umm... we do." I just find that scene funny.

♥ And correct me if I'm wrong but I thought only the person himself can attest to the authenticity of one's signature. In the case of Serena and Lily, Serena just have to say that yes, it is her who signed the affidavit and Lily won't have to go to jail. Anyhoo, I think these people would find a way to get Lily out of jail in no time.

Episode 17: Empire of the Son
Obviously, I don't really care that much about Bass Industries and I am not a fan of that Raina and I am not paying much attention to her and to whoever she's gallivanting with. So even if the main-main plot happening here is the Bass Industries-Chuck-Lily-Thorpe thing, I gravitate towards the Dan + Blair angle.
Giddiness galore!!! But this kiss at the end of the episode doesn't guarantee that they will be an item. It is possible that the next scene here will be similar to that when Rachel Berry and Blaine kissed, which I hope would not be the case because I'm really really really vying for this pairing.

To some, Dan + Blair maybe weird, contrived even, but I like it. If this were to push through, I'd be the happiest GG fan ever ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails