Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a very happy bunny once more

Hello!!! I'm back~ alive and kicking! I have many many kwentos from the bazaar but since that was five days ago, the memory of it is not so fresh anymore and I don't think I can relate my experiences with much enthusiasm so I better not. Let's just say that it was a success and I am praying and hoping that I can secure a slot again for next year with the same organizers. And oh, what a great sense of fulfillment I had during those four days as people commended on how cute and/or nice my products and packaging are. Plus, AD wasn't there most of the time and I must say I was proud of myself for stepping out of my shell and did some sales talk myself. I feel so lucky being given a slot the last minute plus being given a slot in a strategic location which is also near the CR (that only a few people know of) and also a very well-ventilated area. I must say I'm one very happy bunny!

There are two things I learned from this experience: #1 I should've come prepared, meaning I should have made lots of stock because I actually ran out of stuff to sell. There were a lot of lost sales. We could have made more had I had more stocks on hand. Last year kasi wasn't much of a success so I intentionally made a few products. Sayang talaga. But then again, not bad. It was a problem alright but a good one I must say. I'm very grateful to You ☺ and oh there's #2 pa pala- tartine is pronounced as 'tartan' not 'tarteen.'

Bazaar was very tiring and my body still aches here and there but what the heck, all worth it, I tell you. Sana talaga next year uli ☺

And on the first day of December, let me do a run-down of all the things I am oh so grateful for:
a new nephew ♣ people's appreciation of your work ♣ sisters who support your endeavors ♣ a skin care regimen that seems to be working ♣ bazaar being a success ♣ two shirts for only P350 each ♣  clear, blue skies and cool Christmas breeze ♣ a bar milk chocolate all to myself ♣

Five days ago my head was filled with all these things I am so thankful for but now that I want to write them down, my mind went blank. Basta, God knows how thankful I am for everything :) I still have a lot to do but I think I can squeeze in a a movie or two to add to my Project 100 Movies this 2010. Also downloading those missed GG, Chuck and HIMYM episodes. Utter bliss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails