Tuesday, October 26, 2010

under the weather

Still not feeling well. I thought I would be able to spend the whole day resting, laying on my bed but NO I did not do just that. But vanity calls and I heeded so my headache's worse and all I want to do is lay in bed and watch oh so charming Simon Baker on The Mentalist though I bet I'd fall asleep even before one episode ends. But before I retire for the day...
finding a better yet cheaper printer (and so much nearer our area) ☻ better sales this week ☻ ycel's gift- the 2011 daily planner ☻ christmas' gift- a cute journal to put my thoughts on ☻ the cool weather ☻ new information ☻ being halfway into both books I'm currently reading ☻ finishing michelle's order & inventory for ali mall ☻ coke-free for 4 days ☻ new christmas tree ☻ 4 lucky mag back issues ☻ was able to sell some of my products this saturday ☻ thrifted Robert Fulghum book ☻ having my bucket bag fixed for only 50pesos ☻ timezone with my nephew ☻ november ish of yes! magazine for my chismis fix) ☻ was able to find someone who could teach me how to make cupcakes ☻ and last but not the least... ARROZ CALDO FOR DINNER nom nom nom~☻
I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling much better. Night night! Don't let the turbines bite ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails