Wednesday, October 27, 2010

super tv tuesdays: backlog edition

Gossip Girl S04 E05: Goodbye, Columbia

*Chuck has declared war on erstwhile lover Blair. I wonder what is it with Eva that Chuck really felt the need to avenge for what Blair did. What's weird is I would understand it more if Chuck did it just for the hang of it; because I don't think that Eva was worth all this.

* I really can't imagine how open these people are with cohabitation and by open I mean Rufus knows that Dan and Vanessa are living under the same roof. I hope Dan breaks up with her because he's the only reason she still hangs around.

* Yes, Serena has got quite a reputation but if there's someone who has to be tested for STD, I feel it has to be Vanessa. Serena has slept with Nate and Dan, but Vanessa has slept with Nate, Dan and Chuck. Seriously, these kids on the Upper East side have 'been around' and what's sick is they still hang out together. If there's someone who ought to be tested, they should all be in line.
 
But after this episode's final scene, yea I think Serena's the major skeeze in this series.

* After three seasons of lies and betrayal, these people should have known better than to trust new people and by new people I mean Juliet. Why would Dan believe Juliet more than Vanessa? While I am more of the belief that Nate would believe Juliet's lie because clearly the guy wants to get some. Manyak. I'm just saying that these people should be more wary of who to trust. But still I'm happy about the possibility that Vanessa could be absent on the next episode. Though I shouldn't be too happy because it's the return of the comeback of Jenny Humphrey.

* One thing I learned from this episode: Always close your bag zipper.


Chuck S04 E04: Chuck Versus the Coup d'Etat
* Seriously, Morgan is a liability to Chuck and Sarah's relationship. Plus, Chuck should know better than to listen to Morgan's advice.

* Another liability to Chuck and Sarah's relationship and missions is Chuck's being over-talkative and being one at the most inopportune time. Chuck must learn how to zip his lip like a padlock. Sheesh, a Ke$ha reference.

* Awesome's awesome. Forget Chuck. I'd rather have my own, personal Devon ☺

* That background music when Sarah was trying on bikinis... brings me back to my childhood and Sleepwalkers. That movie made me scared of cats although it's weird because cats were the heroes in that movie, so to speak.

Chuck S04 E05: Chuck Versus the Couch Lock
* Morgan's cute. Haynako, type ko talaga ang mga supergeeks, haha. Every time I say super, I see a red cape in my mind. I blame How I Met Your Mother. Anyway, it would be so funny if Alex and Morgan end up together-together. I just can imagine Casey's face. Haha. "You break her heart, I'll break your everything."
* Now, Chuck obsesses about locating his mom. All signs say that "Frost" aka Chuck's mom is with the bad guys but I feel that she's there against her will. And why do I have a feeling that Chuck's dad and mom did what they did to protect Chuck. Hmm.. Wow ha, ganun pala ka-significant at ka-important asset si Bartowski.

Uy ha, getting kinda boring. Even Chuck is boring me. The only thing that's entertaining me in the past few episodes is Morgan. I hope Chuck steps it the next following episodes and I'm sure he will.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails