Wednesday, October 27, 2010

super tv tuesdays

Buti na lang may sakit ako, at least I can justify the back-to-back posts on Gossip Girl and Chuck. I can't sleep so I just sat in front on my computer and posted away :)

Gossip Girl S04 E06: Easy J
Oh Blair, I thought you've moved on? Really, this is one episode where I think I'm on Jenny's side instead of Blair's. This time I think Blair has gone overboard. I would understand if Little J unleashes her raccooned-eyes alter-ego.

Serena focusing on her future instead of boys? That'll be the day. Ha.
Parang hindi pantay boobs ni Serena
Tim Gunn guest stars! I miss Tim Gunn's Guide to Style.

Just when I thought it was just another so-so episode of GG, the story took a twist near the end and made everything beautiful :)
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts


I used to be skeptical of Blair + Chuck's relationship but it's pretty obvious that I have grown to love them as a pair.

Juliet, Juliet... tsk.. still props to her for wearing that dress the whole day and she even went to the prison in it and still she looks stunning.

What a small world they're living in? Looks like Serena made the right call tonight...

Chuck S04 E06: Chuck Versus the Aisle of Terror
Hmm... I'm pretty speechless now. I'm pretty tired and must go to sleep now.

I hope to get better tomorrow because it sure sucks to be sick even if it's the perfect excuse to stay at home and just bum around. I'm taking my meds and I must have drunk 5 liters of water, so hopefully that should do it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails