Wednesday, October 6, 2010

super tv tuesday

Chuck S04 E03: Chuck Versus the Cubic Z
It is only in this episode that I get to notice how excessively chatty Chuck is and it is kind of getting on my nerves. Maybe that is the danger of having a real couple take on a mission- missions are being compromised- like in today's episode. Though I think Chuck kind of puts their mission in jeopardy ever since he's been tagging along Casey and Sarah, but that is the charm that is Bartowski's.


I am so in love with this partnership, most especially after this episode. Though I still am in awe why these people get cold feet upon mention of the words wedding and kids. They're basically living like married couples, doing what married couples do. Oh here I go again and my idealistic views on marriage... but I guess my belief is already outdated. Oh well. Back to Chuck + Sarah~ if I were Sarah, I would never ever let Chuck go- he's cute, smart, funny and can kick some serious ass, that is if he "flashes."

Just say yes, Sarah, just say yes
Gossip Girl S04 E04: Touch of Eva

I've never had so much fun with any recent GG episode such as this one. As in I was laughing every now and then. Even my sister is wondering why I would suddenly break into loud laughter as I was watching it on my PC with the earphones on. But you get the point... And most of these witty comebacks are credited to Blair Waldorf. Humphrey and Dumptee... Bahahaha!!!

But since this episode is about Eva, let us talk about her. Well, for one I am not really a fan of her beauty. And I thought Serena's schnoz was distracting. Well, not that much distracting anymore which I think can be attributed to a nose job, imo. Oh Eva... Eva's a prostitute. Why am I even surprised about this? I should have known. There's got to be something wrong with her. No one's that perfect. Well, not that she is perfect. If there's anything that I like about her is that she brought out the best in Chuck but now that she's gone, GG will be much more exciting as our ol' scheming resident 19-year-old (or is 20, I've lost track) DOM is back.

Hay Serena, ang babaeng hindi puwedeng mabakante. Seriously, she should pull off an Eat Pray Love. Oh wait I think she already did. Didn't work. But yea, she should do some serious soul searching cos I think not even Lily was as pokpokita as her. At least Lily had his one true love, Rufus. Serena can't even make up her mind between Nate and Dan. Ayan tuloy, tinapay na naging bato pa. But in fairness, I'm loving the outfits =)
 
Ahh, Blair. I think I like her because in a way I am like her. Not that I am like her like her. She's doubtful of other people's motives and I think I am like that though not as hardcore like her, haha. In that aspect lang naman. Obviously, I don't have her very extensive and very expensive wardrobe. Plus, she's cute and I'm acute. Haha. But only I can make a joke out of my 'acuteness.' One of the reasons why I want to have good skin is, at least, if people won't say "ang ganda niya," at least I can hear them say, "ang ganda ng skin niya." Haha. Which is true, by the way. Ay basta. We all know that Blair lied when she said she doesn't love Chuck anymore and Chuck should've known better, but maybe he was too crazy in love with Eva that he failed to see that. Hay Blair, you should've told the truth.

Last and definitely the least (in the absence of Jenny Humphrey), Vanessa. I friggin' hate Vanessa. Please oust Vanessa off the show. Such a trepadora, that girl.
 
 
O, compare the three. Sinong mayaman? Todo alahas ang lola mo at habang nagluluto lang ng pancakes yan ha. Her bangle not in the picture, FYI. And this as opposed to Serena and Blair's clean, no-frills look. Whatever you do, Vanessa, you'll always look blech. Even if I really wanted to see Serena suffer and agonize in her being single, I'd rather see Vanessa's heart broken. She abhors anything that is Upper East Side when she's trying so hard to be like them. Eew. Googled Vanessa Abrams, apparently there's a website that teaches you how to be like her. Blech. Why in the world would you want to be Vanessa Abrams? Such a sellout.

So there, my super tv tuesday treats :) Minus, HIMYM, which I decided not to blog about anymore since I practically say the same thing about the show every week. Yes, it is awesome and somehow I can't dissect it's awesomeness. Harhar. Til next week... Toodles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails