Monday, October 25, 2010

it's a holiday ☺

Baranggay elections today. I don't really like to vote I am clueless as to who are the people in the neighborhood running for position and I don't want to play eenie meenie miney moe later but I want to be a good citizen; ergo, I should exercise my right to suffrage. Will do this later...

Weekend update:

♥ Saturday was my last Spanish course for the year. As mentioned before, I will need all my time, effort and resources for this year's bazaar and moneymaking opportunities :P Dahil seasonal tayo, we have to take advantage. Anyway, finished Noli Me Tangere and although I still am not a die-hard Jose Rizal fan and still prefer Bonifacio, I've grown to appreciate the novel more. Maybe because it's in its original version~ there was nothing lost in translation. Maybe because our profe who is a Noli expert did a kick-ass wonderful job of making us see it in a new light and not just a required read as it was in high school. When I have the time, I want to read it all over again on my own.

Definitely I will miss my Saturday routine but we have our priorities and my 'career' is my priority. In other words, kung hindi ko seryosohin itong pangkabuhayan showcase ko, wala akong pang-enroll sa next levels ;) And the universe conspired with me on this one- El Fili course would be offered next year pa because profe would also be taking his much-needed break. Perfect ☺

♥ Sunday lunch-in again because AC brought home food galore from their dinner last Saturday night. Vicky just treated us to coffee after. We went to Eastwood mall and brought Joaquim with us. It was Joaquim's first time in Time Zone but I think it was us who enjoyed more with that basketball game and House of the Dead. Thankfully my arms are not sore! Super enjoyed Time Zone and will be back on December because AD has 40% discount, yay! House of the Dead, here we come!

So today I should clean my room because it has become a pigsty. Pig na nga ako, pigsty pa room ko. Hindi ko namang masyadong tinake it to heart, 'no? So will tidy up the room today and if I finish early, will either continue with my The City season 1 marathon or a movie marathon.

Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails