Friday, September 17, 2010

no wise words gonna stop the bleeding

I wanted Friday to be awesome but was a little skeptical since I thought we're still in mercury retrograde. Things didn't happen as scheduled, internet connection at home was problematic and daily sales for the past few days still drab. Generally, it was a shitty day but today also has its highs-

♥ woke up to a beautiful, sunny Friday with seamless blue skies. 
beautiful friday morning
wonderful contrast of colors
♥ shaping my beloved ornamental plants, which I find very therapeutic (even if I'm sweating like a pig and I smelled like malathion big time)

♥ finally that happening, although it seems my timing's always off because whenever that always happens, I'm always looking shitty, not looking my best and this time to make matters worse- not smelling my best either

♥ camote cue for merienda

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!! I need you right now.

One of the highlights of my day is that happening but really I don't know what to make of it. I like it but then again it confirmed what I was afraid to find out. Maybe it is actually a blessing in disguise. A wake up call for me. So for the nth time, I will try to quit it.

I wish I knew how to quit you.
Brokeback Mountain

break it to him gently daw
What's keeping me sane in this shitty streak of mine is that I'm attributing all these bad stuff to the mercury retrograde. Imagine my disappointment when said mercury retrograde has ended last Sept 12. That means things are just shitty on their own. Boo! Starting NOW, I will wield the power of mind over matter. TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE... wait for it... LEGENDARY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some excellent points there. I did a search on the topic and almost not got any specific details on other websites, but then happy to be here, really, appreciate that.

- Lucas

Related Posts with Thumbnails