Thursday, September 16, 2010

GG s04 e01: belles de jour

B, what are you doing? Cinderella did not google Prince Charming!

Yay season 4! Not that I'm that excited because Gossip Girl has lost its chutzpah. Promiscuity isn't the only thing that sells, people!

♥ Totally ignorant if these kids' lifestyle is probable in real life but I wish I also could afford to shuttle to and fro New York and Paris. Two of the most beautiful cities in the world and both are pedestrian cities. 

New York, I love you
Paris, je t'aime




Ahh, to be rich and fabulous! One day, you could be walking the streets of Paris, sitting at a Paris café while taking a sip from your cup and people-watching then reading a book in a bench in Central Park the next. Aside from Blair, another reason why I keep watching is the beautiful cityscape.

♥ I love Blair but sometimes she could be so daft. Well, I didn't see it coming either but my sister already already knew it. Maybe it's karma way of getting back at her. Though my sources tell me that this is not the last time we'll be hearing from our prince ;) 
 
I hope the next time she doesn't let go of this cutie. Blair should have not laid her cards on the table this early. I really like her and I really want her to have a happy ending. She is too afraid that people are like her- very suspicious of other people's motives- that she often gets caught in her own traps. So here's a lesson to us girls, bawal magsungit dahil baka milyonaryo pala siya.

♥ When Rufus Humphrey speaks, it seems as if he has been a hands-on father to his children. I mean, he's barely even there for his kids. No wonder Dan and Jenny turned out like that. All Rufus does is whine about his children to Lily. Clearly, these two really don't make a good pair because they just let their children loose in the city. He knows where to find Dan and if he's not picking up, why not pay him a visit, dumdum? And now he's asking Dan why he didn't come to him when Georgina first showed up? Obviously, he hasn't been much of a father to him.

♥ What's with Serena? Seriously, Skeezy Serena should be arrested for indecent exposure. And if she really is Blair's best friend, she wouldn't show up on their double date dressed like this:
hello there Serena's butt cheek
Skeezy Serena knows Blair is insecure of her so why does she go around looking like that. Oo naman, Blair's insecurity shouldn't stop Serena from being herself (which is a skank) but on occasions such as this aka Blair's date with a supposed royalty, she should play down her skankiness and give the limelight to her friend. Agaw-eksena lagi ang lola mo so I think she deserves this
Blair must have done something terrible in her past life to deserve Serena.

♥ I thought Dan's supposed to be smart? Whyohwhy? You have been duped by Georgina Sparks, not once, not twice but thrice! And he's also supposed to be street smart- why Dan? WHY? I miss first-season Dan.

♥ I know why Chuck would want to leave his old life- the people around him are toxic- but I'm not so sure what are his motives for doing so. Is he leaving his privileged life behind for real or he's just planning for the perfect comeback? Yet I still can't believe how nobody recognized Chuck Bass when he lays unconscious in the streets of New York. And what's more unbelievable was Gossip Girl missed this? Akala ko pa naman all-knowing siya. 

♥ If I were Blair, I'd prefer a guy who drives his own car than someone who gets chauffeured around. Having someone drive you around when you're a guy sounds so gay.

♥ The best for last- did you notice how skinny they all are? Do these people ever eat? Sell-out Vanessa seems to be getting tinier and tinier every season, a few more seasons and she might vanish into thin air. 

Anubah!!! I swear I'm only sticking to this series because j'adore Blair Waldorf and because of the breathtaking cityscapes. Double Identity better be awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails