Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Is it just me, or does this party all of a sudden suck?

{source}




What a sucky birhday that was. This year, anticipation wasn't half the fun. It was ALL the fun there was. Aside from the birthday greets that made my day, there was nothing else that made my birthday feel a little extra special. Thanks to two people who rained on my parade. Really, I would have enjoyed more had I spent it alone.

And now my birthday's done. Let's start our Christmas countdown! 109 days until Christmas 2010.

Today, I'm going to make it right. A day late but as they say, better late than never. Going to Mega to do some errands then I will watch Despicable Me, treat myself to lunch and then find myself a birthday gift ♥ So, ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails