Tuesday, August 10, 2010

unimportant musings

Was supposed to have a movie marathon yesterday but felt I wasn't in the mood for one. Woke up very very early to hitch with the school service and then to Makati to pay for my sister's insurance policy. On our way home, stopped by nail polish supplier to buy polish supply. All these before 10:30 AM. Apir! Was able to accomplish everything I was set to do except drop off AC's laundry because I forgot to and to call bazaar organizers. Came home just in time for NCIS marathon on Fox.

Today also started early. Woke up at 7am. I try to wake up at 7am everyday, whether or not I have something to do. I'm training my body clock to wake up the same time every morning and try to "work" and accomplish things early in the day. But most of the time, I end up lying on my bed either with my muni-muni moments or with a book in hand. But today jumped right out of bed when my alarm went off, worked on my PC to get tax figures, took a bath and then went to the bank. Did a little spring cleaning of my bedside table while catching up with missed episodes of Pretty Little Liars.

Speaking of Pretty Little Liars, I am not yet very decided whether or not I love it. I want to find out who A is and if they're not telling who A is then I don't think I would want to follow it. I hate open-ended endings. They're called endings for a reason.

Watched episodes 7 and 8 this morning and surprisingly, I found both episodes engaging. It didn't bore me at all and made me look forward to the next episodes because of Spencer. My favorite character used to be Aria but then she got too emo for my liking. Though I still can't understand what's all the fuss about Ali. Yes I know they're friends but she's such a bitch and so far, from what I've watched, she makes her friends not feel so good about themselves. She calls Hannah hefty, for example. And she's not even that pretty. She reminds me of Cousin Itt.


Diba? 
While Emily reminds me of a morena Maricar Reyes
Anyway highway that's all for now. 
Bow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails