Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What made you smile today?

None yet. Boo! I think I would have to see my nephew for my first smile but he's sleeping as of the moment.

Started the day right with a cup of this instant cappuccino mix AC brought home from Indonesia. I don't really drink hot coffee but this cappuccino tastes so good that it doesn't matter anymore if it scalds my tongue. And breakfast was scrambled eggs and danggit. Yum! But GV (good vibes) ended there. That blue sky I woke up to this morning turned grayish and it's drizzling as we speak. I hate hate hate rainy days! Tapos tapos tapos... pa-damn- damn pa siya! Tse.

I've been frustrated so many times that I think what's going to kill me is Frustrate Cancer. Get it? Harhar. Erase. Erase. BV BEGONE! Hay nako. Huwag magpa-affect! Friendly reminder from Lola Xmas, "bakit ka naman maiinis? Eh #ilusyon lang naman? Di totoo. So no worries dapat." Correcto! Masasabi ko na lang sa'yo, my object of illusion, "Tse!"

Haay. I think I need a feel-good movie.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails